Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-15-2005, 07:05 PM   #57

Hey...good news...I spotted the AM/PM that had diesel @ $3.15 a few days ago...$3.09 this morning (probably $3.25 this afternoon...who knows).

And like a good sheep, I was elated that it went down. I swear that cliff's around here somewhere...
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-15-2005, 07:08 PM   #58

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
and here we are all a happily sneaking our neighbor's garden hoses and then going on line and planning our our mods, ....
... and while we typing away they're probably out there 20 minutes later siphoning $75.00 worth of diesel out of our trucks
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2005, 07:16 PM   #59

hmmmmm just like the 70's...Time to buy that locking gas cap!

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 03:39 AM   #60

Hey Del, What's shakin my friend! Looking foward to riding with ya this winter. Tell the family I said hello.

I've been pretty lucky with the fuel prices so far. I'm only 4/10ths of a mile from work so I've been riding an electric scooter back and fourth. It was $2.63 last time I filled up. Going to pismo this weekend so I'm sure I'll be bent over somewhere along the way. We need to get a couple of good Rasor rd trips going this year. Take care BB.
Old 08-18-2005, 05:55 PM   #61

Hey Big,
Vic says HI... Hi...
Yeah, we have got to go out and raise some... eerrr... dust.
You doing Dove Springs?
Have fun this weekend.

2006 Ford King Ranch F350DW 4X4 w/Towpac 6.0
Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 03:27 PM   #62

I hate to bring it up again, $148.41 to fill up today. How about that guy that figgered out a way to make his car run on water? I can afford water.

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 06:36 PM   #63

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can afford water. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Only until we can use it in our trucks. Then it too will be $3.00 a gallon.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2005, 06:42 PM   #64

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Only until we can use it in our trucks. Then it too will be $3.00 a gallon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
hey you guys in Oregon can't say that,
... although you live on the 'dry' side ...
.. us folk way down here on the map are at the bottom of the food chain for water.
Fact is, I probably AM paying that much for water right now.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 06:52 AM   #65

Yeah...when you buy it in those little plastic bottles, and all of them wind up with 1/2 a bottle's worth of water in them, laying around all over the place, I can see $3.00/gallon. (What my son and wife don't know is that I combine them all and put 'em back in the reefer with a tight lid).

Poor 'ol King Ranch has been parked...I bet it cost me $50 to take the TH to WW in the 1 1/2 hours it took- prolly a total of 90 miles.

The only way to get prices back down is to boycott- burning stations down will only cause the price to go up!
Old 08-20-2005, 08:50 AM   #66

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Poor 'ol King Ranch has been parked...I bet it cost me $50 to take the TH to WW in the 1 1/2 hours it took- prolly a total of 90 miles. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet it costs $5.00 just to start it.

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 06:26 PM   #67

We're back.... from Utah.

I added up our fuel reciepts......$651 in fuel!
Of course the most expensive was as soon as we
hit California. Diesel was more expensive than
hi test at most stations.

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:11 PM   #68

Howie and Sandy,

Good to see you all back safe. How was the trip? Sandy and King, how did the new rig preform? Hope all went well for you guys. I just got back fro a trip also, drove thru Utah also and spent over $800.00 on fuel. And yes, CA was the most expensive for fuel.

Did you guys take any pictures of the trip?

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:25 PM   #69

I'm sorry to say, yes, we're back! Just pulled in tonight. On a scale from 1-10, this trip was a 15! Howie has pictures that will make your jaw drop. (Sorry, Howie, I'm just no good at keeping secrets! )
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 09:16 PM   #70

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Did you guys take any pictures of the trip? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Kids!!! Glad to see ya back!! Lots of catchin' up to do!

Clarkie Baby:

Dooooh!! Do you think for a moment that between those kids that there wouldn't be a billion Kodak moments?!

Now where are those pics? Is that MAC showing down, or what?!

Oh so much for you 'guys' to catch up on!

Sean