Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-10-2005, 10:11 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Why is it that I'm the only person that appears on all the threads with comments??? I'm outa here!

You had your chance, now just don't ask for my????! But thats ok, I'm good. go ahead, make my day.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-10-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Why is it that I'm the only person that appears on all the threads with comments??? I'm outa here!

You had your chance, now just don't ask for my????! But thats ok, I'm good. go ahead, make my day.

Old 06-11-2005, 08:14 AM   #3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:

You had your chance, now just don't ask for my????! But thats ok, I'm good. go ahead, make my day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good mornin Tom....... Sounds like you have
the dreadful forum burnout syndrome

Today is Saturday, and with three days of
expected thundershowers in Sand Springs..... that's probably got you down too

Actually, bad weather days are the best, because
I can spend dedicated time in my garage changing oil on the toys and building projects.

Also, today is the World Naked Bike Ride in the United States! It's real!

Ahhhhh.... take the old bicycle out and get naked

See ya soon
Old 06-11-2005, 09:20 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Hey 56, and a good morning to you too.

Yeah, I gotta find something better to do than sit here on this thing. At least the rain and storms came through early this morning, sun's out now, probably see a round of storms again this evening. They are kind of late this year, usually we get this in May.

Guess I need to get outta town and go work for a change. Probably do me good. Enjoy the weekend!
Old 06-11-2005, 09:51 AM   #5

Tom,

Have you taken to race car out lately? That always seems to get the juices flowing.

Have you figured out a present for the little lady. 40 years, I'm really impressed. We just had our 24th and now a days thats really good. You said you wife does scrapbooking (creative memories I presume). My wife and daughter are into it and my daughter just became a salesperson for CM and does books for friends of ours. I know what its like living with CM stuff EVERYWHERE!!!!!

I'm working today, get to play on line on and off, tomorrow is a full clean the trailer day getting ready for next weekend.

Have a great day!!!!

Later, Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 10:21 AM   #6

Tom Buddy!!

GEzzzz...BLOW a cork on us! But I know exactly how you feel...it's June, and dreadful weather...you just gotta put some XXX pics on your keyboard keys and play!

Again, know just how you feel...especially when yo go back to learnem's thread entitled: "rename irv2 to wwfan&fatdog forums?". Sometimes you get the feeling it's a one (or two) man show, eh?

Take 'er easy buddy!
Old 06-11-2005, 12:52 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ahhhh..I feel so much better now that the stress is gone. Thanks for putting up with me guys.
Old 06-11-2005, 01:38 PM   #8

Better to take it out here than on the home front. You don't have to live with us!!!

Old 06-12-2005, 08:15 PM   #9

oooooooooo Tom...that's some good advise from Clarkey Baby!! Got fer it!
Old 06-12-2005, 09:44 PM   #10

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
i think we all been there.
i'll get home from work sometimes with RV'n and 900 other things on my mind, and sit down at the Intel-box there aint no one here.
I log on the next day, and the whole darn telephone book is here talkin tires, sand, ice-fishing, Howie's trailer conversions, and everything else possible.....

whats an enthusiast to do ?
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 10:04 PM   #11

That's kinda like how yesterday was. I was at work, Sat duties done, no calls, computer on to the site, and almost NO-ONE around . It wasn't until later in the evening when we finally got busy at work that people starting showing up!!!

I think we've all been there. Mike, I'm still freakin out about me reading this site again back in April and finding a post asking if I was still out there. I hadn't been to the site in months and for some reason I though I'd do some reading and there you was wondering if I was around.

Man I'm glad I checked back in to all the fun

Clark

Old 06-13-2005, 06:00 AM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I hadn't been to the site in months and for some reason I though I'd do some reading and there you was wondering if I was around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I remember that.
Some guys just give off the aura of being true RV enthusiasts. (and having some free time on their hands)
Old 06-13-2005, 06:24 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.CARNEY:
You said you wife does scrapbooking (creative memories I presume). My wife and daughter are into it and my daughter just became a salesperson for CM and does books for friends of ours. I know what its like living with CM stuff EVERYWHERE!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, you are are correct Clark, CM it is. She's been a consultant for about 3 yrs now and I have a full room and part of a garage full of stuff. Recently she was talking about the need for a larger vehicle to handle taking all her "stuff" to "crop" parties. Just what I need, another vehicle!

And the aniv deal is done, found the gift, have the weekend planned.

Come to think of it, no wonder I was under a lot of stress last week. Sounds good anyway!

Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:32 AM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Have you figured out a present for the little lady. 40 years, I'm really impressed. We just had our 24th and now a days thats really good. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
40 years?! Wow Tom, that IS great.
Is that really true?
That is a lot of good times, a lot of friendship, and I imagine she has seen you change a lot over the years. From the wild racing dude to a bit more mellow RV'n/fishin' guy. CONGRATS
Ordered roses yet? (for her not us, we'll settle just for some pics)

Tags
heartland