Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-05-2005, 04:28 PM   #15

H D that's pretty wild, wonder if it will fit on my little S-10 w/4 banger!? Something about that just don't look right though! I'm still pursuing the Fun Mover for the RK to fit in the back garage...Bill

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-05-2005, 04:43 PM   #16

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
I'm not sure what i would do if i saw some packed SUV with one of those hitches towing a 5'r. Either i would head for the nearest offramp and give him a ten mile headstart to stay out of his way, or I would follow immediatly right behind him to see what happens when it all hit the fan.

FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2005, 10:48 AM   #17

Twincam:

Any luck this last weekend?
Old 06-06-2005, 04:18 PM   #18

WWFan, didn't see the Endura Max, still at recieving point, though they said they would take us there to look I told them I'd check it out at their big show this Fri-Sun at Pomona. I keep coming back to the Fun Mover though, they had one but it had $10K in options I didn't need but made an offer anyway, they didn't get close enough. Checked out the ramps closer (can ya believe ramps are an option on a MH/garage go figure!!) and the angle is a bit much maybe for the RK to go over without scrapping the frame but got that fixed with after market ramps versus theirs, $1200 difference, no brainer there! The LiL women saw a MH with nice bedroom were THE garage should be and that was a mistake! Her question was " Can we just get a trailer and tow the RK?" even though she is diggin the garage. So! Wish us luck this weekend again and who knows maybe we will be driving home a MH w/trailer!? Hey!! That wouldn't mean I gottta go the MH above does it!!
Old 06-06-2005, 04:23 PM   #19

very nice TwinCam
you are kinda delving in new territory for us here, a Class-A with built in garage.
Take pics if you have a digital camera, and what kind of options did they have for the $10,000. How much room does the garage have?
You're the reporter on the spot here.
(Woodward and Bernstein all over again.)

Let us know how the lookin comes along.
Mike
Old 06-06-2005, 05:18 PM   #20

WHOA!! There FatDog! I don't quite have the $$ for a class A w/garage, though they make em!! To bad for me. I'm looking at a class C w/V-10, diesel is a $15K option! The options on it were, not that I kept track or anything:satdish$413, outside radio/cd$413, 20" lcd TV$1330, glass shwr dr$245, 400w invtr$455, ramps(the one that killed me!!)$1750, 4.0onan gen$770, rear ext lites$133, fantastic fan$245, upgrade dash insert/drink tray$245, sports pkg(black/whit tile checker floor/fabric/etc.$2,240, xterior graphics$120,dvd plyr$273,2ea cargo area rollover sofas$1015,heated morrior,$413, heated hold tank$210. The model I'm looking at 31C, the garage is 96"x113". I'll take some pics and then try to figure out how to attach em, fairly computer challenged........Bill
Old 06-06-2005, 05:27 PM   #21

Fat Dog try this link look for four winds fun mover, hope it works........Bill
http://www.thorindustries.com/brandfinder/?class=MH-C
Old 06-06-2005, 06:14 PM   #22

Is this it?

Old 06-06-2005, 06:34 PM   #23

Twin:

wow...how 'bout that 39C? You could REALLY haul some fun with that one! I like it...

And ah shucks...you'll drive yourself crazy thinking about the cost...just do it!

Sean
Old 06-06-2005, 06:34 PM   #24

56Nomad, BTW that makes regret ever gettin rid of my 56 Chevy Nomad . Yeah thats the Gulf Stream/Endura Max, 8.1 w/allison tranny. Thats the one that La Meza blew smoke about! Though they showed us the Endura which has that nice bedroom instead of garage which the LiL women really liked, gotta admit the room looked comfy. Giant RV will have them at Pomona this weekend to check out....Bill
Old 06-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #25

WWFan, that 39C is a bad ride, checked it at Giant the other day, 300 CAT/allison tranny, observation deck lift gate, etc!! It was so b_tchin I had to smoke a cigarette(actually cigar) right after looking at it!!
Old 06-06-2005, 06:46 PM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I had to smoke a cigarette(actually cigar) right after looking at it!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhh yes, we're all familiar with the ol' 'have to step outside and smoke a stogie it was that awesome' sort of feeling.

And that an interesting RV. Its one compact unit all right there. You can be driving down the road and the copilot has access to the living area. I'm interested in seeing how this progresses.
And that makes now about 4 or 5 of us in the '56 club. Mine was that pale blue color with the three on the tree.
Old 06-06-2005, 06:50 PM   #27

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I had to smoke a cigarette(actually cigar) right after looking at it!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhh yes, we're all familiar with the ol' 'have to step outside and smoke a stogie it was that awesome' sort of feeling.

And that an interesting RV. Its one compact unit all right there. You can be driving down the road and the copilot has access to the living area. I'm interested in seeing how this progresses.
And that makes now about 4 or 5 of us in the '56 club. Mine was that pale blue color with the three on the tree. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Hope I did the quote thing right! Mine was what a Aztec bronze/root beer w/327/4 floor.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:20 PM   #28

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Mine was what a Aztec bronze/root beer w/327/4 floor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

my '56 was stock for all the years i drove it.
But my Chevelles were different.
My '64 was a 327 with Turbo 400 tran. A most sweet ride. Little shy on the gas mileage, 6 or 7, but who cares.