Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-20-2005, 01:26 PM   #43

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
yea, what Sean said,
whats the idea of making one of us do work while we're at work?

Twinster, post some pics if you have some, if not post some links,
also you'll want to check in with 56Nomad for your list of modifications,
and,
whats the wifey thinking?
and where you camping first?
Mike

FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-20-2005, 04:52 PM   #44

Awright! Awright! I'm gonna have to get up a lot earlier in morning to fool you guys. I hadn't said anything yet cuz I was waiting for the eagle to c_ap!!! Well! I just got word today the loan is good to go and the eagle should drop it's load about the 29th and hopefully pick up the rig 1st/2nd July!! Yes I put a few dead presidents down a week ago on a Four Winds 31P. I tried attaching the link but don't now if it will work ( I told ya I was droid illiterate!) If it doesn't work go to fourwinds international/products/class C mh/four winds/four winds and model # 31P, it has one slide out. It has a few options already on it the Onan gen, back up camera(I'll be needing that seeing how I don't have the garage !) and a couple more items it already had on it. The LiL women and I are stoked ! I've been looking at a few trailers (boy everyones proud of their schlock!!) and have found a couple possibilities right here in Lancaster. You guys know of any good places for an enclosed trailer 5x10 or 6x10 w/ramp? Also looking at some leveling products any where from manual to hyd, any ideas? Firts place to camp will be Ventura beach Rincon row area, we love that and then I'm not really sure, I got two more Grand, Crumb Crunching Ankle Bitting Curtian Climbers due between now and Aug. Supposed to go to SLO the weekend of July 8th, we usually ride with about 7-9 couples every year, leave Thurs back Sun, but maybe this time haul/camp/ride/?? I'll let know when the actual pick up is. later.........Bill

Click here: Four Winds International

Old 06-20-2005, 05:55 PM   #45

Well dangnabit! You done did it! And you let them fellers over in the new rig section getthe first glimpse- if it wasn't for that eagle-eye of FatDog's, I bet we wudda been the last to know!

You know...if you hang out here wit the best of 'em, good things will come to ya...that's great for you! Made THOSE eagles dun fill their britches! And what a new place to break 'er in...The Rincon...just make sure you wash'er down when you get home!

And from the sound of it, those Ankle-Biters are comin' in pairs these days, huh? Good thing the misses has duallies! Congrats! (Now we know why you made her walk all those RV lots...beats the heck outta what she wudda spent at the mall, ey?).

Now... if you don't try any more stunts like this last one Fatty found, we'll let you hang out here a little bit longer- I know it's gonna be hard being a hybrid and such, but we'll try to keep ya as long as we can. OK?
Old 06-20-2005, 06:09 PM   #46

WWFan, thanks I thought for sure I was geetin my eviction notice
Old 06-20-2005, 06:15 PM   #47

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TwinCam:
WWFan, thanks I thought for sure I was geetin my eviction notice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Twin...gotta tell you...never heard of God evicting anyone outta Heaven, but then, it's always second hand I hear that stuff! Just fly right, sit up straight, and do what your mother tells you, and you'll be an outstanding gentleman (as if you aren't- sorry to assume!).

Oh....sooo much fun! You guys are grrrrrrreeeaaatt!!

Sean
Old 06-20-2005, 06:25 PM   #48

Congrats TwinCam, I went to the site and checked out your soon to be new rig. Very nice.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:29 PM   #49

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TwinCam:
WWFan, thanks I thought for sure I was geetin my eviction notice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
takes a little bit more then that for the Ice-Men to lose one of their own
We don't leave the campground untill all of us leave. Together!
(sometimes we all don't get there in the first place, but thats a different story )
again, Congrats !!
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:05 PM   #50

WWFan/FatDog/HD, thanks! I'll send some pics of the new ride/LiL women/myself(there's a mental visual I can't even get outta my own melon!!) and the RK/trailer when we get it. BTW any info on a good place to buy a trailer? WWFan saw the sound system, BAD! My new son-in-law works for Calif Soundworks installing that kinda stuff CD/DVD decks/tv's in head rests/gps/etc. he put a $15K system in a BMW last year! That dude had more $$ the sense but what a system, so I will be pimping him for some schlock.........Bill
Old 06-20-2005, 08:42 PM   #51

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
...so I will be pimping him for some schlock.........Bill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Twinnie baby! Now that's the way to earn extra household income! I'm shloffing my 13yo for the next 3 days to my best friend who owns the Honda shop so he can pay for the damage he did to a friends' EX400!). [Klick!] I knew he was worth sumpthin!

[And Twin...that's the indoor sys...pics before the end of week on the outdoors sys...]

Ok...I've been scouting the SB Mtns out around Mt. San Gorgonio, and there's alot room to be had up there...Twin should have his rig by then, so how 'bout the weekend of the 8th? Looks like I should have my 1k miles on the truck, hitch, and ready to go...

Sean
Old 06-20-2005, 08:58 PM   #52

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I've been looking at a few trailers (boy everyones proud of their schlock!!) and have found a couple possibilities right here in Lancaster. You guys know of any good places for an enclosed trailer 5x10 or 6x10 w/ramp? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's one.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 07:44 PM   #53

HD thanks for the site but a bit bigger than I need, I finally got the flippin thing to open tonite, droid is dorked up I think.......Bill
Old 06-27-2005, 08:07 PM   #54

Well fellow dude and dudettes!!! The LiL women and I finally signed docs last Fri and the eagle should give birth this Wed. and we have the appt set up this Sat to pick up the new ride!!! I guess I should change the title of this thread to "Endura Max! NOT!!" Ya know the old garage went right out the ole bedroom window . I'm still looking for a trailer but think I have found one here local. Pics to follow.........Bill
Old 06-27-2005, 08:18 PM   #55

Well doggoneit Bill!!

Fantastic! [Klink!] here's to ya!

So is it the 31C? Options? PICS?! (You already know we love pics here!)

Congrats...wanna see little eagles poppin' outta it her soon, OK?

Sean
Old 06-27-2005, 08:24 PM   #56

No Sean it ain't the 31C, remember the LiL women loved that bedroom thing (I can't blame her) where my garage should have been so we went with the 31P. Still I'm so excited I bout wet myself!