Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 07-27-2016, 02:01 PM   #15
Location: Retired Military, 2015 Ram 2500 Cummins Longhorn Laramie 4x4, Waiting on lotto to hit! :)
update, I also got the dealer to include a full sway/w-d system, was gonna have to buy one anyways so it just made the day a lil better.... so far so good now just doing all those new owner things like actually going over every lil space/crevice of the thing and finishing up the quality control process as it should have been done the first time..... off for a four day trip this weekend to really get any bugs out before the trip to Yellowstone....

meseahunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-10-2016, 10:26 AM   #16
2017 i-go pro

Will be purchasing this trailer tomorrow. Great price but I am wondering if I will regret it. Looking for some advice. Thanks a bunch.

Tev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:10 PM   #17
Evergreen Owners Club
Get an extended warranty and make sure the warranty company knows you are buying a new unwarranted unit. Do this before you purchase just to make sure you do get a warranty. With Evergreen out of business this is the only way to buy one.
Special ordered 2016 Bay Hill 375RE with 17.5 wheels/G114 Goodyears/Hydraulic disc brakes. 2016 F-350 Lariat Ultimate 6.7 Powerstroke 4X4 CC LB dually Hensley BD3 Air Ride Hitch.
schrod is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2016, 10:38 PM   #18
Evergreen Owners Club
Our experience 375RE bayhill

We have had a horror story with our BayHill.
We purchased a new 2016 in June.
We have a Route66 7 year extended warranty, they understand about Evergreen out of business. Just send a copy of your AsIs paperwork. I suggest you call the extended warranty provider on speakerphone while at your dealers to confirm your coverage and when it starts, if you don't go with Route66.
It took me near 20 hours of calls, extreme frustration, and major headaches from pulling out my hair. ..finally after 30 days of calling Route66 I was able to get to a manager and resolve the entire issue. I sent them a punchline of 10 major items and they covered everything! Manufacturers have been understanding as well.. Dometic drop shipped us two new air units when ours were having issues...once I said I have an evergreen, Dometic responded as though I had called 911, lol.
We are first time RV owners, campers, and we're full timing ...before our purchase we had never even camped or stayed more than 10 minutes in one when shopping.... We are learning so much more about our unit due to the abundance of quality control issues from the mfg, but I am happy to report we are still very happy to have chosen our Evergreen BayHill. .
Without this forum, great warranty coverage (individual item mfg and extended warranty ) we were ready to return to dealer.
We are being proactive and buying new tires this week, thanks to info on this website. We are also seeing the expense and possibility for replacing our axles, just incase.???..
Good luck and Go Evergreen.
Wr RVing it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 09:57 PM   #19
We got 35% off our evergreen product. And that was when their demise was just a rumor. Now you should get a great deal on a great trailer. I wouldn't buy one with a build date in 2016. Some of the last ones they made may not be perfect.

FaithBowls is offline   Reply With Quote