Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-30-2005, 09:37 PM   #29

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Now I remember that foto, and I remember the reading lights, but now I don't remember where the logo was...I've looked inside em a whole bunch, but can't recall that? Got a 'before' pic?

I know you took this pic a few days ago, which would be a couple after you got it, but wow...you guys were quick at getting your own bedding stuff..looks good! Makes me wanaa go to bed (remember...I'm in CT..it's 2:00am here now, and I think I will- the ORICK infomerchals is the only TV i'n gettin now).
Good nite, 56...good nite FD...good nite Sandy...good nite [whoever I missed!] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope.... sorry Sean, no before photos

And good nite Aviator and Miss Vickie where ever you are

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-02-2005, 04:55 PM   #30

56:

With all the pics you've got, and no b-4's? What's wrong witcha?!

Ok...back to the item at hand...FatDog still needs a longer hose (and a longer cave)....what to do? 56: the pail idea was workin for a while, but that 'ol FatDog is still wunderin what he's gonna do? Keep the 'snake' in the TV? Take it to bed with 'em? Let it wrangle under the TH? He needs some HELP!! C'mon everyone! 56- you're the expert!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:09 PM   #31
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Don't call me the expert, don't call me anything, however, if you want to put a 20 ft hose in the compartment of a SLC 3705 I can tell you what to do. Cut the end out and extend the tube with some aluminum so its completely across the storage area. I put mine in there with the 45 fitting all the time, works fine, lasts a long time! Now, for the other models, don't have a clue.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 05:17 PM   #32

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
Now, for the other models, don't have a clue. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Easy solution..... sell that 03 and get one of
them 06'ers

Everyone is doing that it seems......

Sandy Feet.... Are you here yet?

Old 05-02-2005, 06:05 PM   #33
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Gee 56, from the sounds of it all the money is out there in Calif right now, that is except for S Carolina and Rhonda, she's always got plenty! Just gotta keep my poor old trailer and suffer I guess.
Old 05-02-2005, 06:19 PM   #34

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Tom, Tom, Tom, ..
the day i start suffering along the likes of you, ....
please count me among the lucky !!!

we got vette(s), boats, jeeps, racing, the Taj Majal of Sand Springs, ... we got all that in your signature

now i'll tell you what Lucky,
i don't know if you are still drag racing these days,
but i want to know if/when you do, and a weeks notice too

and i would love to have you out here at our little 3/8 mile some Saturday night
its a Skoal/Bud sorta night with some modifieds running, but they often have a pretty cool circle-8 at half time
you come on out this way some time, and we'll get a couple of the guys (and Cordies there too) and pony up to the railing at the track

Mike
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #35

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
Gee 56, from the sounds of it all the money is out there in Calif right now... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Home equity..... home equity...... home equity
Love that home equity loan

Old 05-02-2005, 08:09 PM   #36
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Gee Mike, sounds like fun. I haven't had the drag car out since 2003 but I did drive the 89 this year at Hallett, needed to keep my high speed license current you know. Been trying to get my son to start driving but he's raising kids and all that good stuff, may have to wait on the grandkids, besides, everytime he drove the car he broke something, hard on equipment and doesn't follow orders well. Kinda sounds like his old man! (except I don't break things)

O, 56, home equity means no payments due when you are close to retirement. Darn, I hate that!!!
Old 05-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #37

Hey, Tom! I had a '66 Vette once upon a time. It was a 327 fuel injected with a Hurst shifter. Then there was my 426 Hemi, seventh off the production line. Don't get me started. We'll have to trade stories one day.

Race is in my blood... me and Mario...

Weekend Warrior LE3305
King Salami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:49 PM   #38

Hey.... King Salami,

You're up past your bedtime

So when are you comin over to see if your KTM fits in the 3305?

Old 05-03-2005, 01:46 AM   #39

King:

There you are! AAAhhhh...the good 'ol days of the 327...just can't beat em!

And Tom! AAAhhhhh...just can't beat those "no payments due"...wish I could enjoy that- I could if I kept my '95 WW, but just can't resist what WW's done to the new ones- heck- it's only money and you sure cain't take it witcha! Right?
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote