Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-14-2005, 02:23 PM   #1

After searching thru numerous photo albums, I finally found a decent photo of our original toyhauler, a 1994 Weekend Warrior 20' Superlite. I know I have more and better photos, but I haven't found where their hiding yet.I worked directly with Mark the owner and watched this trailer being built from the ground up. This picture was taken in the summer of 1998, outside of Philadelphia, PA on our trip around the U.S. Almost every night and morning we had people standing outside looking at the trailer because TH'ers were not common anywhere else but the west coast. It was a great trailer, but very archaic compared to the new WW's on the road, 100 gals fresh H2O, 12 gal black, 30 gal grey.

Yet it was our home. Traded it in when we went to our Nomad, supposedly bought by a young couple from Richardson's RV in Sun City in 2000.

Always wondered what happened to it.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-14-2005, 02:23 PM   #2

After searching thru numerous photo albums, I finally found a decent photo of our original toyhauler, a 1994 Weekend Warrior 20' Superlite. I know I have more and better photos, but I haven't found where their hiding yet.I worked directly with Mark the owner and watched this trailer being built from the ground up. This picture was taken in the summer of 1998, outside of Philadelphia, PA on our trip around the U.S. Almost every night and morning we had people standing outside looking at the trailer because TH'ers were not common anywhere else but the west coast. It was a great trailer, but very archaic compared to the new WW's on the road, 100 gals fresh H2O, 12 gal black, 30 gal grey.

Yet it was our home. Traded it in when we went to our Nomad, supposedly bought by a young couple from Richardson's RV in Sun City in 2000.

Always wondered what happened to it.

Clark

Old 06-14-2005, 03:33 PM   #3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.CARNEY:
After searching thru numerous photo albums, I finally found a decent photo of our original toyhauler, a 1994 Weekend Warrior 20' Superlite...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Clark..... thanks for sharing. You definately
started the trend. WW sure was skimpy with their
graphics back then.

Howie
Old 06-14-2005, 05:22 PM   #4

[/QUOTE]

WW sure was skimpy with their
graphics back then.

Howie[/QUOTE]

My 1995 had just a tad more than that, but not much- the good news is I believe they were painted on (I know the gray was, not quite sure of the pearlesent blue they used).

And wow...12 gal black...doesn't leave much room for toilet paper, now does it? Did you have a bo-dey?!

Sean
Old 06-15-2005, 06:20 AM   #5

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Something tells me WW is a ways off from offering a bidet ,
and the black/grey tanks may have been small by todays toyhauler standards, but at least they were in a reasonable proportion to each other. We usually can fill the grey at leqst twice as quick as the black.
And maybe thats another '56Nomad Special,
putting in a overflow link from the grey to the black tank.

and Clark, how did the layout of that '94 model look on the inside? Front bath or front kitchen?
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:41 AM   #6

Mike,

Actually it was both. The very front where the window was over the sink and counter. The rig did not have an over , just a stove top. Int he right front corner was the pantry cabinet where we installed a micro. It the front left side was the all in one bathroom. The toilet and shower were in the same small room, so you could tecnically S $ S at the same time. Coming down the left side was a 6 cu ft refrig/freezer, clothes cabinets, then into wall dinettes on both sides at the windows, and a rear bed, fixed height with a half fold face that would allow you to load stuff onto the upper bed and close it off to look like a cabinet. It was functional, and at the time very modern. By todays standards though, pretty sparce. Bu a good solid rig that I'm sure someone is still using.

Clark

Old 06-15-2005, 07:09 AM   #7

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm sure someone is still using. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seans '95 is also a top-notch user today as well. Those trailer's ability to carry a Jeep might be a bit shy, but then as we and WW have learned as of late, the 'CCC vs. Options' ratio will always be a consideration

FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote