Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-06-2005, 06:29 PM   #1

After months and months of dealing with Fleetwood an finally getting them to buy my 33' Gearbox back, I finally got my new WW FSC3200: and I love it. I know, people are going to question why I went back to a TT, but for me It was just better for myself and the family.

hallett is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-06-2005, 06:29 PM   #2

After months and months of dealing with Fleetwood an finally getting them to buy my 33' Gearbox back, I finally got my new WW FSC3200: and I love it. I know, people are going to question why I went back to a TT, but for me It was just better for myself and the family.

Old 05-06-2005, 06:41 PM   #3

Yahoo....

It really does look beautiful. Love them graphics
Old 05-06-2005, 09:07 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
hey, Welcome hallett !

I like the FSC model a lot, and you stayed with essentially the same size as your Gearbox.
Congrats on the new trailer! (A lot of us here have 33's for trailers.)
There's a thread here in the ToyHaulers area (somewhere) about double vs. triple axles. Let us know sometime how this trailer pulls with those triples.
And i like the back seat of your golfcart.

And like '56Nomad said - fine looking rig,
we'll look forward to hearing about it,

Mike
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 06:44 PM   #5

Congrats hallett, super nice. Did you get the swivel rockers or the booth dinette?
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2005, 08:03 PM   #6

Does the booth dinette come with the bay windows or is that just the captain's swivels?
And i haven't seen all the interior combinations, but with a slide on one side it seems like it would get tight on the other with a booth when the slide was in.
Not too many dealers can keep a good sized stock on thier lots to really see what everything looks like these days.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:22 PM   #7

I got the swivel rockers. They are really comfortable with the high backs.....I have the "wide" slide that consists of the couch and small tables on each side. When the couch is down, you can't even tell it is a folding one. It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but just as long as I have my swivel rocker, that's all I care about.....LOL

Old 05-07-2005, 09:39 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hallett:
I got the swivel rockers. They are really comfortable with the high backs..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Those chairs are something else. Did your's come
with those "real Weekend Warrior leather" labels?

Lady Di also loves her genuine wood cutting board
that's a pull out in the lower kitchen cabinets.

There are so many nice details in the 06 models
Old 05-07-2005, 10:44 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hallett:
I got the swivel rockers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Nice rig Hallet. may I ask why you went from a 5er to a TT? By the way we went with the swivel rockers and we LOVE them also!

06 Rampage 387
RRC/AMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 07:20 AM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Nice rig Hallet. may I ask why you went from a 5er to a TT? By the way we went with the swivel rockers and we LOVE them also!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was interested in the 5er to TT switch as well. I'm not sure I feel either one is dramatically better then the other, but i think you do see more 5er once you get into the heavier rigs.

What else you putting in the truck bed?
Old 05-08-2005, 02:59 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Does the booth dinette come with the bay windows or is that just the captain's swivels?
And i haven't seen all the interior combinations, but with a slide on one side it seems like it would get tight on the other with a booth when the slide was in. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The booth dinette is an option with the bay windows. The booth dinette folds against the wall for storage, so when the slide is "in" there's plenty of room.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 03:32 PM   #12

high desert, that makes sense.
and that was the only concern i had when i got the swivels, was that i am cutting down on the stock seating. There has been numerous times when we had a full house when we had the two couches that come regular. You can fit three adults easy on each one and play poker, or whatever. So when we opted to go swivels this time, i definitly had mulled around that i sooner or later might be the guy sitting on a lounge chair in the garage area

I wonder how that booth is for seating?

But you do what you do I guess ...
Old 05-10-2005, 03:36 PM   #13

hallet!

Welcome! Nice rig! That's quite the cull to get Fleetwood to buy back a trailer- there's probably some real juicy detail there, huh?!

I'm also kinda curious as to why you returned to a TT, because I've had both, and I'd never go back, but maybe there's something I'm missing...

Glad to have ya here...hope you enjoy!
Old 05-10-2005, 07:12 PM   #14

Sean, did you open the back doors on your avatar?
i swear your last avatar had them shut.
and the air pressure in your middle tire, left side, looks a few pounds low too

hallet
we's curious. shortbed/longbed - did the switch for 5er to TT have anything to do with that?