Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 06-17-2016, 06:57 AM   #1
First trip with New 5ver TH. Bouncy.

I took a trip to Delaware Seashore State Park after picking up the new 5ver and it pulled great, smooth, no problem. (Delaware is very flat!)

Took it up into the Poconos this past week and holy cow. PA doesn't know how to pave a road.... (Route 1 through West chester to 476 north).

I can't believe how harsh a straight leaf suspension on a 5th wheel is. I understand that an unloaded 5th wheel toy-haulers are pin heavy which is going to compound the issue.

I already have airbags on the truck. I looked around at a Joyrider shock system, the Lippert shock system, Ez-flex, finally settled on the MorRyde SRE/4000 system with the wet bolt upgrade. I'm installing it tonight and leaving Sunday for another week. I won't have any toys in the back for this trip either, but we're not going far. ~100 miles away. I've yet to pull my motorcycles in the back yet. I'm expecting that this will balance out the trailer a bit. Hoping this ride is a little smoother. Heading around the DC 495 Beltway will provide plenty of opportunities to test the suspension.

2014 F-250 CC 5-Star tuned 6.2 gas pulling a 2017 WolfPack 325 Pack13
defekticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-19-2016, 08:20 PM   #2
SRE4000 installed. Major difference in pulling, don't get that 3rd hit after running over broken roads anymore. Also bumped the bag pressure up to 90lbs and that solved the bouncing/porpoising in the truck. Pulls solid now. Very happy with the setup!

2014 F-250 CC 5-Star tuned 6.2 gas pulling a 2017 WolfPack 325 Pack13
defekticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 09:02 AM   #3
Wink Mor/ryde CRE3000. . .

Mine came with the CRE 3000 installed, triple axle, and I've found it to be very favorable ryde. Glad your happy with yours as well!

Also had the MoRyde Rubber Pin Box as well which helps too.
BtLW . . .
We're not here for a LONG TIME, We're here for a GOOD TIME! HOOH!
'16 Keystone Fuzion Chrome 420 18.5k
lonewolftx is offline   Reply With Quote