Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-24-2005, 03:29 PM   #1

For those of you still at work or typing on your laptop stuck in Calif traffic, I just want you to know from those of us who were lucky enough to get off early that this here rum and coke sure does taste good. um um Friday night chat is now open!!!!

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-24-2005, 03:29 PM   #2

For those of you still at work or typing on your laptop stuck in Calif traffic, I just want you to know from those of us who were lucky enough to get off early that this here rum and coke sure does taste good. um um Friday night chat is now open!!!!

06 LE 3505
Old 06-24-2005, 03:32 PM   #3

Well I'm heading off to meet diirk and the misses for dinner. If I get a chance to get back on later I will. Don, I'll have a Margo and tip it to you boys!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 03:57 PM   #4

oooo Don....good idea...I'll be back in a minute...

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:00 PM   #5

....ahhhh...back! Now what seems to be the ONE topic we can really get going on here?!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:15 PM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Darn, stole my idea!

Good job Grizwald2!!!

Make mine a grandad and pepsi! Clink!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:19 PM   #7

Hey Tom....you better get to the Moab 2006 thread - I think we just stole another!!!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:22 PM   #8

Oh....you guys are ahead of me......got my scotch and water, Happy Friday everyone...CHEERS!
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:27 PM   #9

Wes!!!

Gosh darn it! Glad to see ya again....hey...what's the scoop on the WW? I purused GD & rv.net today, but didn't see any updates...and that poor Shawn- he's 'marked' guy, ey?

And [Klink] to you!
Old 06-24-2005, 04:33 PM   #10

I'm partial to Early Times. Same punch half the cost. Topic can be anything. Just to start it off (I know it will end up going in every concieveable direction which is good) how about towing etiquette. I know I sure liked the idea of marker light turn signals at the mid line of the trailer. Also what can we do to enfluence the proper emergency stoping distance when all the little honda cars cut in front of you and take that distenc away?

06 LE 3505
Old 06-24-2005, 04:42 PM   #11

Griz:

Ok...good subject....and I'm partial to VO and almost out of it, so I may have to break to go fetch some at the store, but....

That mid-rig turn signal idea is a great one- practical and very easy to do. As I said before- I'd also like to have some floodlight around the TH wheels when I ignite the turn signals to see what's back there...maybe someone (maybe our REE CLARK!) could produce a schematic of just how to incorporate BOTH into one package (I know GM does it with the Caddy).

And that stopping distance thing...that's a second topic- wudda ya doin' to us- tryin to be like FatDog? [Can't handle multiple questions at the same time!]

Sean
Old 06-24-2005, 04:45 PM   #12

Sean, How are you?......No word from WW, their "week or so" is past the "week" and workin' on the "so". I'm kinda wondering how long this whole thing is going to take. Had to cancel my first trip, and it looks like the Mammoth gathering will be out too.

We're talkin' about following hallet's lead, get a boat and cancel the TH idea. But, maybe next week will bring some good news.

You're right, Shawn appears to be persona non grata on rv.net.

Wes
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:51 PM   #13

Wes:

You know...I was JUST thinkin' about hallet today...that delam post of his is going freakin' nuts- STILL! I also saw it's been a while since he's really done some postin'....hummm...seems like a really good guy to lose here...

Anyway...got an inklin' to call 'em up (WW)? C'mon...hate to lose you too! And remember...you can STILL drink in a TH- in fact, you can get downright plastered...something not possible in a boat anymore (but I remember the days!).
Old 06-24-2005, 04:52 PM   #14

Oh, I forgot we were drinking, or maybe that's what got me acting like FatDog. Alrighty then,
that's just what we need on a Friday night after a few cold ones, a schematic to decipher.

Carry on!

06 LE 3505