Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-30-2005, 08:37 PM   #15

Fat Dog,

What a good lookin rig! You'll probably be
up first thing in the morning to make sure
it's there and not a dream

Now, a serious question: Have you broken any
finger nails yet, removing the decals from the
windows

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-30-2005, 08:46 PM   #16

AAAAhhhhh!!!

Mike-You paid good money (I assume) to have all that vinyl laser-applied on your windows!! 56- you DIDN'T? (Did you?!)

Tell me it isn't so!!

Make sure you locate that curling iron/curling roll set before you weight it...then you'll know (if fact, weight the trailer without it, then with it- if it doesn't floor you when you get the weight slip, then the drain on the genset won't bother you)!

Old 04-30-2005, 08:48 PM   #17

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
thanks '56
i can honestly say have just about the same darn rig
and i thought about yours today when i was looking at my serial number on it at the dealers lot
i will read it off here tommorrw and we'll see how close ours are. they do build similar models at the same time

and there's another thing i have to look at tommorrow morn, looking out thru the bay windows those decals didn't appear to be real obtrusive. was i just too happy to notice that some bonehead in the design department put decals all over a bay window option? the windows are just a fantastic option though
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 08:53 PM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
AAAAhhhhh!!!

Mike-You paid good money (I assume) to have all that vinyl laser-applied on your windows!! 56- you DIDN'T? (Did you?!) Tell me it isn't so!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, that smart dealer convinced me to upgrade to the premium "see through" decals.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:01 PM   #19

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
thanks '56
i can honestly say have just about the same darn rig
and i thought about yours today when i was looking at my serial number on it at the dealers lot
i will read it off here tommorrw and we'll see how close ours are. they do build similar models at the same time </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FatDog..... I'm sending you PM with my VIN
Old 04-30-2005, 09:03 PM   #20

OH...now you've done it...really? "See-through" decals? That was NOT on my WW order form"...

The little time we've had to get acquainted, I have to admit...I wonder just what the balance is with you between "bull" and "sh!t" You DO have a documented history!!

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and see what my salesgy says...

[thinking of how I can very intelligentably ask him about "see-through" decals without appearing to NOT be a rocket-scientist]

STILL...Too much fun!!!

Sean
Old 04-30-2005, 09:04 PM   #21

HEy...where's Tom (VR)?
Old 04-30-2005, 09:20 PM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.CARNEY:
Sean,

When are you getting your new one?

Clark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geezzz...this is good reason why I try to get to the "Last Posted" option on iRV2... WE're set for about 6/1..., but only if we can get our '95 sold...people are calling from all over the place (Florida, Colorado, Texas, even...hummmmm... Palmdale just two nights ago...hummmm...was that you?).

Checked out your pics...looks just like my friend's "See 'Ya" MH...we'll probably be staying in it next weekdn in Calico...wanna join us? We reserved a spot for out TH, but I'd have to clean it again if we took it!
Old 04-30-2005, 09:40 PM   #23

Sean,

I'd love to join you guys, BUT I'm working the next 4 weekends. Besides my regular job here in Redondo Beach, I also teach at the El Camino College Fire Academy. Next weekend I'll be at Chevron in El Segundo working with the class in fighting LPG fires. (Very Hot) I'm also working a few extra shifts to cover for needed days off in the future.

No I'm not looking for another rig right now, got to much to do to the new one. Next thing up is installing a rear view camera so I can keep an eye on people behind me.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 09:40 PM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
OH...now you've done it...really? "See-through" decals? That was NOT on my WW order form"...

The little time we've had to get acquainted, I have to admit...I wonder just what the balance is with you between "bull" and "sh!t" You DO have a documented history!!

But I will give you the benefit of the doubt, and see what my salesgy says...

[thinking of how I can very intelligentably ask him about "see-through" decals without appearing to NOT be a rocket-scientist]

STILL...Too much fun!!!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nahhhh.... I was pulling your leg.

Before we had actually paid for our rig, I was
pulling off those silly window decals. One of the
other roving sales folks came up to me and
said that WW should have put "see thru"
vinyl on....... hummmmm, never heard of it.

Anyway, WW hand applies these
decals and it's sure a lot easier putting
them up over the windows when they do a
full side. However, it's also labor intensive
to remove them.

Lady Di was more adept at taking them off
as all my fingernails were chewed off waiting
for the delivery
Old 04-30-2005, 09:50 PM   #25

Now 56: far be it that you'd pull our legs!!! (yea right!!)

I betcha that guy that puts em on doesn't have fingernails! Or, he does, but they've got the permanent blue/red look to em (not to mention the clear adhesive that you can't get off with a SOS pad!).

Know the feelin' about waitin' for the PDI day...mine are chewed off trying to figure out how I'm gonna store 76 feet of trailers at my house if I don't sell the 37!

So...how's the new rig doin? Broke 'er in yet? Have you had to use the reading lights yet? (Be careful...I was talkin about readin- not lighting for the webcams!).

Sean