Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-11-2005, 06:45 PM   #15

D-
School is in! First student day was on Tuesday. Seems to be pretty good with the exception of my last class of the day...45 8th graders ! Here is a look into my classroom . Those kinds of classes make for a fun year though .

As far as mods go, I think the reading lights above the front bed would be sweet! I'm not asking for too many mods, I'm still googoo over the sweet storage .

xoxoxo,
Deb
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-11-2005, 06:50 PM   #16

The only challenge is the same challenge of changing the antifreeze in your car....to not waste it. once all the lines are full and you let some run down all the drains your are good to go for the winter. Spring time just fill your tank 1/3 full and run the water for a few minutes. then drain and do it again. You will be ready for use. That stuff is non poisonous witch was why it was so $$$$ back in the day.

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 06:56 PM   #17

FabDeb That's Funny LMAO. I knew those emocons were good for something. My kids started 7th and 9th. I still can't belive I have a child in High School! Enjoy little Sammie now because before you know it their all grown up!

Don

06 LE 3505
Old 08-11-2005, 07:04 PM   #18

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
What is it with Ca & Fl? Our grand kids in Tampa also started school last week. Here in KFalls they don't start until after Labor Day.
Wazzup??
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:07 PM   #19

Only a two month break HB but they get more time off for Xmas and spring Break. 3 weeks for Xmas and two for Spring break!

06 LE 3505
Old 08-11-2005, 07:19 PM   #20

Hey HB-
The school I teach at is year-round, so I teach for 3 months and then I am off for a month. I love it, especially when it seems like more and more schools around here that are on a traditional school calendar are having to go back BEFORE Labor Day... .

xoxoxo,
Deb
Old 08-11-2005, 07:20 PM   #21

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Speaking of inside mods Deb, I got so tired of the Pablum walls Hovergirl and I put up some campy wallpaper border over the bed and in the shower. Bears,canoes and stuff. Looks good. I missed all the wonderful woodwoork of the Kencraft. Also added towel racks in the shower and bath.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:25 PM   #22

HB-
Sounds very charming...where are the pics? You know, a girl has to be seein' that kind of stuff. Enough with the tanks, plumbing, wires and stuff, lets see that decor! .

xoxoxo,
Deb
Old 08-11-2005, 07:29 PM   #23

Wow Deb...having to wade through all that testoserone and estrogen must make you crazy by the end of the day! I just plain don't know how you do it...THEN you got FabRod and FabSam! Where does it end?

You kids are great...if there's anything the group can do to facilitate you timing, I think we can do it. Love you have ya there!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:29 PM   #24

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Oh! Deb check out my Spelling Challenge thread earlier today. It's from a retired teacher friend in Fla. You'll enjoy it... I tried subbing middle school in Fla. It was about like when I worked for the post office long ago. I left screaming and waving my arms in the air. My hat is off to you.
Old 08-11-2005, 07:29 PM   #25

Looks Like I'm heading to the store again!!!!!
Forgot about stuff like more towel racks. These things are like buying a house. Yard work Plumbing, Bathroom amenities, wallpaper Electrical.............................

Don

06 LE 3505
Old 08-11-2005, 07:33 PM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hovergirl and I put up some campy wallpaper border over the bed and in the shower. Bears,canoes and stuff. Looks good... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now HB...I hope that's a typo...Bears? Are you sure you didn't mean 'Beers'? Can't think of anything that goes better with canoes and [other] stuff.

On our last TH, the SLC3705, we actually wallpapered the entire inside..the original was the dark oak paneling, and we just wanted to spruce it up and get some more light in it. Found some great coordinating colors (can't believe I'm talking about this...Mike: Please don't move this over to the gal's hideout!), and wow...what a diff. New carpet...etc...

Ok...now I'm done!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2005, 07:36 PM   #27

HB-
OK this is too funny. I just happened to check out your spelling post right before I came back here to this post. We must be on the same wave length...or should I say lnetgh. .

Griz-
I almost forgot about the extra towel rack. That is a must! We still need to add one, we missed not having it on our maiden voyage. Let me know where you end up hanging it. I couldn't think of a good spot (the shower is on one side, but I think towels might hang in the way of the toilet on the other side).

xoxoxo,
Deb
Old 08-11-2005, 07:43 PM   #28

Sean-
No way! I had no idea you had it in you. This is great. I think we will be seeing more and more decor mods on the TH forum (pretty soon all the girls from their spot will be heading over here to get ideas). Who knew all of you guys were such fabulous decorators. .

xoxoxo,
Deb

PS
It's a good thing Rod's not on tonight...he doesn't last long in the interior design department of Home Depot.

Tags
heartland