Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-04-2005, 09:02 AM   #1

Just wanted to tell everyone happy fourth of July!

06 Rampage 387
RRC/AMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-04-2005, 09:02 AM   #2

Just wanted to tell everyone happy fourth of July!

06 Rampage 387
RRC/AMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 09:33 AM   #3

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
I appreciate hearing that!

Can't ever hear it enough.

Happy fourth to you, your perfect wife , and wonderful children,
and to everyone else here!!

Mike, Cordie, and the lil' Zach
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2005, 10:26 AM   #4

Happy 4th to all. Remember to be Safe and Sane!!!

Clark & Robin

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 12:00 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Clark
i thought of you briefly yesterday
I went to the hospital for X-rays for my ribs and with a concern about my lung.
While I was there for an hour on July4th afternoon, there was VERY few patients there, but a lot of Doctors and Nurses standing around talking. While we waited for news of my filmwork to come back, i asked the M.D.s why so many of them. They said that by July4th night they would be BUSY BUSY. And that July 5th morning is very busy as well with the hang-over need-a-doctors-note-after-a-long-weekend crowd. Kinda sad ehhh?

Long story short: i was wrestling a week ago with 90 pound Zach,
(didn't i used to be able to throw little Zachie around like a football??)
well i swung him around, and he accidently round-robinned me hard in the ribs right underneath my heart with his little fist and he floored me solid. it was the perfect uppercut.

Note: I HAVE NOT LET HIM KNOW HE DECKED ME !!!

For one week i have not been able to sneeze, cough, sleep, breath,... and while foolishly moving a harley engine from frame to frame in my garage over the weekend, I messed up and thought for a second i was a gonner.
So i went to the hosp.
"No" to the broken rib or lung damage, "yes" the Doctor said the nerves and muscles around your ribs and heart will DEFINITLY let you know when they are bruised and upset,...
..and then he went out into the lobby and let Cordie AND Zach know that I was alright from where Zach had decked me and knocked the ol-man-over!! Thanks Doc

The whole ride home, Zach was laughing and telling me that he would never mow another lawn again or clean up his room.

In two weeks, I'm gonna wrestle him again !!
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 12:11 PM   #6

Mike,

I used to wrestle Kev and one of his friends when they were little. Always would pin them down and tickle into submission. One day they took me on and I really though I was going to have a heart attack. I couldn't believe how it seemed over night they got so much stronger. Well those days are far gone, Keven is taller than me, 165lbs of solid muscle, looks like a young Charles Atlas, and his buddy Jake is 6'2'', 265lbs of farmboy.

Keven now just throws me out of the way, hits me 6 times to 1, and then stays out of reach. If I can get ahold of him, I can still pin him by cheating a little, but otherwise those fun days of old are gone.

I really enjoyed all those days of wrestling and horseplay. The only reason I can survive Kev today is because I'm older and wiser...

Glad your OK!!!

Clark

Old 07-05-2005, 06:49 PM   #7

Happy 4Th to all.
We returned to the world today.... Not a bad trip to the desert. Kept having problems with the Polaris 330 Trail Boss.. Went to town, stopped at Walmart and got it a new battery. Got back to camp and the *^&$ thing didn't fit although the Wally World computer said it did. So, I run up to B&B Motorsports in Victorville and get a new battery,,, and new Polaris Sportsman 600..
Now, I am looking at how to make our garage wall lift so we can fit quads or Hawgs in to the living area.. Yeah,, I know, we shouldn't have got the wall but, it is what supports the Penthouse loft.
I need to do that now that I have 3 quads and Brandons dirt bike.
Any ideas before I start tearing in to this and mess it all up?

2006 Ford King Ranch F350DW 4X4 w/Towpac 6.0
Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 06:57 PM   #8

Aviator,

Glad you guys had a good time. I wished I could have gone somewhere over the holidays but being home was good to. I wish I could give you ideas about your wall, but not having one I'm not sure what it supports. I'm sure you will have help around here soon.

Take care,

Clark