Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-17-2006, 07:11 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Yeap, I have the feeling that I'm in deep do, do. WWFan has yet to post anything concerning my latest post, I have a feeling that its going to be a doosie. Thats ok though, its nice to feel the love. We love ya Sean!

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-17-2006, 07:11 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Yeap, I have the feeling that I'm in deep do, do. WWFan has yet to post anything concerning my latest post, I have a feeling that its going to be a doosie. Thats ok though, its nice to feel the love. We love ya Sean!

Old 08-17-2006, 08:38 PM   #3

Well, unlike my normal evening, we just got done watching "Anger Management" (how apropoe!). Then I see that 'ol Senoir Tomas has dug up one of my initial posts here on iRV2. Wow...surprised that I can remember it, but remember it I DO...what a trip and what a great time WE (the online guys and gals!) had! Let this be a lesson: whenever you get together with a great bunch of peeps like here, YOU'LL be spending $11.95/day for high-speed internet access also!

You know Tom...I've realized it's been a while since all my raggin' on ya and you indeed owed me one. Discretion being the better part of valour, I respectfully request that you give me some time to get you BACK, OK?!

You turkey...you're the kinda people that make this site great...thanks for the memories.

Sean
Old 08-17-2006, 09:20 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ah, o polite one, you know that my time will come, sooner than later I'm sure.

I just felt you needed this, as it is, but remember, FD is watching.

What a day!
Old 08-21-2006, 02:17 PM   #5

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
ahhh, i choose not to see fraility or weakness in my fellow brotheren,
... choosing never to rib a guy when he is down,
well of course unless i can outrun him or unless he really did make a serious blunder and then i really lay it on even thicker,

and although i didn't know that valour actually had a 'u' in it, i hope that this is not the extent of my learnin' done here today, (but that was a nice use of the word)

as i am parched, it is 30 mintes before i leave work, and a new pub about two blocks from my house has the coldest keg refridgerator i have had the pleasure of knowing, and if i can learn any other new things here, i will tell the other regulars there about them,
they do like to call thier glasses "pints" which has always seemed a little silly to me, for pete's sake just give me a glass of beer and be quick with it,
but i now find myself ordering "pints"

i must appear to be quite gentlemanly for the first time in my life !
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:50 PM   #6

hehe Mikey...Tom's never 'down'- he may be passed out, but he's never 'down'.

Glad to see that 4pm is now your quitiin' time! Now what time did you get into the saltmine this morning?

And I always thought the term pints came from the Brits or the Irish...who are on the metric system (WTH?!) Of course, maybe this pub is trying to be the best of both worlds...got have a few and come back later and join us again, ey bud?!