Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-30-2005, 06:20 PM   #29

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Can't wait to hitch up and hit the road! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rhonda,
you guys have built yourself a wonderful combo-rig !
I love to hear more about it.

And look at the graphics that Don and Sheri (GoldenWingers) have put on their truck !

You Chevy folk seem to have a flair !!

Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, I think it's Chevy that has the flair. They just gave us a great, blank slate to color on. LOL

Thanks folks for the compliments on our graphics, we were a little leary at first as to how the truck would look standing alone, but it still looks great.

Rhonda, it was a local company named Image-1. They do all sorts of vinyl graphics, including whole vehicle wraps. You can probably find a sign company who works with vinyl or a vinyl graphics company near you, take or e-mail them a good profile of your Raptor and they'll design the graphics for you.

Sheri

2005 Chevy 3500 (DRW) Duramax with Allison 1000
Goldenwingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-01-2005, 11:31 AM   #30
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Rhonda, did you steal my truck? Mine is exactly like yours, except for a few years and miles. You'll love it. Congrats!

[QUOTE] us Ford guys gotta stick together! You did see my license plate frame, didn't you? /QUOTE]

Misery loves company Eh Sean!

Darn, I did it again. Got to get something done about that.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2005, 06:45 PM   #31

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Rhonda, did you steal my truck? Mine is exactly like yours, except for a few years and miles. You'll love it. Congrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom: Haven't you been reading all the articles about why GM has had ranchy sales and almost gone ti[pp]s up? It's because they haven't upped their offering for quite some time! That's why Rhonda's truck looks like yours buddy! No ticky, no laundry! No variety, no 'spice of life'! (Yeap...just had to do it)!

Sean
Old 08-01-2005, 08:09 PM   #32
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well, what I've always heard is; when you have a good thing, stick with it! Chevy has the package, now they just refine it here and there, unlike Ford, that just scraps the entire engine and builds another to work the bugs out of.
Old 08-01-2005, 09:06 PM   #33

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Well, what I've always heard is; when you have a good thing, stick with it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well...what can I say? The sales numbers before the Employee thing say 'ixnay' to THAT theory...GM had to stoop down to a red lite lady's lap to give 'em away, and the first one to start the orggie has to lay there and TAKE IT!!

As a Chevy owner, I'd be (and am as a Ford owner) a little perturbed that they just devalued my ride like they did (yes...my Ford. Fortunately, I got a darn good deal up front so alot of that deal cushioned MY blow).

Rhonda!

Sean
Old 08-02-2005, 02:10 AM   #34

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Rhonda, did you steal my truck? Mine is exactly like yours, except for a few years and miles. You'll love it. Congrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tom: Haven't you been reading all the articles about why GM has had ranchy sales and almost gone ti[pp]s up? It's because they haven't upped their offering for quite some time! That's why Rhonda's truck looks like yours buddy! No ticky, no laundry! No variety, no 'spice of life'! (Yeap...just had to do it)!
Ouch ya'll!!! Okay now boys, behave or you'll be put in a corner! Heck, I just think it's a pretty TRUCK...period, lol!
Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rhonda in NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 02:11 AM   #35

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rhonda in NC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:

:
Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch ya'll!!! Okay now boys, behave or you'll be put in a corner! Heck, I just think it's a pretty TRUCK...period, lol!

Old 08-02-2005, 05:38 AM   #36

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Right on Rhonda. The boys are getting rowdy. If my third grade teacher, Sister Veronica,of the Domican Order, were here she would give them a good pinch of the ear lobe. Your truck is more than pretty, it's 'special'.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 06:33 AM   #37
Moderator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hoverbug:
Right on Rhonda. The boys are getting rowdy. If my third grade teacher, Sister Veronica,of the Domican Order, were here she would give them a good pinch of the ear lobe. Your truck is more than pretty, it's 'special'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well we all have our favorites and reasons why.....

Rhonda yalls rig looks SWEET!

I have owned trucks from all three.

Really not "Brand loyal" as some say... I just look at what I think would work for me at the time....

My "Little Red truck" is a "early 99" built in 98. It has 104,000 trouble free miles on it and was modified with less than 5,000 on the clock. Needless to say I have been VERY happy with my choice.

What will the next one be?? Who knows......

It could be any one of them. (Ford, Chevy or Dodge)

I still think the Cummins is the better engine. But I don't like the rest of the truck. And Chevy left a BAD taste in my mouth from the 83 6.2L dooley I had. But, when Mo-Jack was down here with his Duramax, I drove it some and liked it.

But whatever it turns out to be, I will give my friends (All of yall here) some good natured jabbing anyway.
Old 08-02-2005, 07:34 AM   #38

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My "Little Red truck" is a "early 99" built in 98. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Don, It'f funny, my truck that I bought last week is titled as a '97 but looking for running boards the suppliers say I have a '98. The vin says it was built 11/97. Go figure.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 07:47 AM   #39
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ouch ya'll!!! Okay now boys, behave or you'll be put in a corner! Heck, I just think it's a pretty TRUCK...period, lol! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree Rhonda, I like your comment about it being sexy AND, I have to agree with Don, I like to think I'm not brand specific. I want the best truck out there for the money. I drove a Dodge before this one and who know when its time to trade although I have to admit, I haven't owned a Ford since I was 20 and thats a long, long time ago.
Old 08-03-2005, 09:36 PM   #40

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I agree Rhonda, I like your comment about it being sexy AND, I have to agree with Don, I like to think I'm not brand specific. I want the best truck out there for the money. I drove a Dodge before this one and who know when its time to trade although I have to admit, I haven't owned a Ford since I was 20 and thats a long, long time ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rhonda...I DO think it's a pretty truck...anything new is purdy, and got my vote. (Ok...I'll digress...Tom's not new, but he's still got my vote!).

Sean
Old 08-04-2005, 01:56 AM   #41

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
I agree Rhonda, I like your comment about it being sexy AND, I have to agree with Don, I like to think I'm not brand specific. I want the best truck out there for the money. I drove a Dodge before this one and who know when its time to trade although I have to admit, I haven't owned a Ford since I was 20 and thats a long, long time ago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rhonda...I DO think it's a pretty truck...anything new is purdy, and got my vote. (Ok...I'll digress...Tom's not new, but he's still got my vote!).

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old 08-04-2005, 01:57 AM   #42

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Don (W5IT):
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hoverbug:
Right on Rhonda. The boys are getting rowdy. If my third grade teacher, Sister Veronica,of the Domican Order, were here she would give them a good pinch of the ear lobe. Your truck is more than pretty, it's 'special'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well we all have our favorites and reasons why.....

Rhonda yalls rig looks SWEET!

I have owned trucks from all three.

Really not "Brand loyal" as some say... I just look at what I think would work for me at the time....

My "Little Red truck" is a "early 99" built in 98. It has 104,000 trouble free miles on it and was modified with less than 5,000 on the clock. Needless to say I have been VERY happy with my choice.

What will the next one be?? Who knows......

It could be any one of them. (Ford, Chevy or Dodge)

I still think the Cummins is the better engine. But I don't like the rest of the truck. And Chevy left a BAD taste in my mouth from the 83 6.2L dooley I had. But, when Mo-Jack was down here with his Duramax, I drove it some and liked it.

But whatever it turns out to be, I will give my friends (All of yall here) some good natured jabbing anyway. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOVE your Smoky Mt. graphic Don!!