Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-26-2016, 11:50 AM   #1

Keystone Carbon 357

Good day,

I am new to this site and wondering if anyone can help me out. My wife and I are looking to upgrade from a bumper pull toy hauler to a 5th wheel toy hauler. The only two requirements we are looking for are an 11ft garage and an additional half bath in the garage. We have been looking at the Fuzion 371 and the Carbon 357. At this point we are heavily leaning toward the Carbon 357 which is much more budget friendly. My question is, does anyone have any experience with Carbon 357 or any Carbon products for that matter? Also, what is a fair price for the 357? Our local dealer has one priced in the low $50s. I can't seem to find much info in terms of reviews/experiences and so forth while doing research online.

Any info would be greatly appreciated.
evanhix is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-26-2016, 01:20 PM   #2

You might want to ask this on the Keystone forum as well. Search for Keystone Rv Forum. Good luck.
ctbruce is offline   Reply With Quote