Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-03-2005, 08:32 PM   #1

I have been hearing rumors that the delivery date for the LE line that a few of us are waiting for may be ahead of schedule. Almost a week ahead. Has anyone hear the same or is this wishfull thinking on my behalf?

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-03-2005, 08:32 PM   #2

I have been hearing rumors that the delivery date for the LE line that a few of us are waiting for may be ahead of schedule. Almost a week ahead. Has anyone hear the same or is this wishfull thinking on my behalf?

Rod

WW LE3505
Old 07-03-2005, 09:55 PM   #3

Boy Rod & Deb:

Now wouldn't that be the iceing on the cake? Just remember, though, that 'good things come to those who wait'...

That being said, there's still that 70's, well-known poster that says "Patience, My ***"...

What I do know myself, it that WW has been improving on their schedule a day at a time now for some time...hopefully NOT at the expense of quality. Just check 'er out real carefully and document the issues- but remember you also have a two-year warranty. We're taking ours out the next trip with some known 'issues' and are trying to find them all of it in one fell swope (which is what all my 'eagles' (to borrow Twincams' venacular) did on the greatful morning of 6/1. We're not worried in the least...

Good Luck!
Sean
Old 07-05-2005, 07:30 PM   #4

Notice to all interested parties;
I spoke with my dealer and according to him, the rumor that an early delivery date for the upcoming LE line may be somewhat true. Today he recieved one LE that wasn't supposed to be delivered until the 9th, confirming that WW may be slightly ahead of schedule. This doesn't mean that all of them are ahead of schedule, but my dealer states that this is the big push before crunch time (riding season). So we are keeping our fingers crossed.

Rod

WW LE3505
Old 07-05-2005, 07:54 PM   #5

Rod,

It would be nice for you if it comes in a little early. What dealer did you use? Also make sure you do a complete walk thru, noting everything you can.

Keep the fingers crossed...

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2005, 08:30 PM   #6

Clark

Thanks. Our first trailer we picked up at night. Big mistake. I spent the next day walking around it with a screw driver fixing all there short comings. As well, at night, I didn't notice the dent they put in the cab of my truck hooking up the trailer for the first time. You can bet we will look a lot closer this time.
TravelOn in SD county sold me this WW. .

Rod

WW LE3505
Old 07-06-2005, 01:19 PM   #7

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Rod
you have got to be biting at the bit,
...and has anyone told you yet that it is an awesome trailer?
I mean it seriously rocks !!

and that darned 56Nomad gets one (LE3305) and now nobody has heard from him in a month of traveling

didn't those guys from down under have a saying for this RV waiting time:
" For Those about to Rock, we Salute You!! "

(oh, and my LE3305 was ready a few days earlier then originally scheduled)
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 06:47 PM   #8

Melon, have you called your dealer. I will call mine tomorrow and see what they say. Be a Hell_ of a shakedown cruise if we had it for the 16th!

And FatDog, my wife had to buy me another bit I wore the first one out already

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 07:31 PM   #9

Keep your fingers and toes crossed boys and girls!!!

Hope things work out for you both!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:06 PM   #10

Grizzy,

I called on Tuesday morning. He didn't come right out and tell me they were early. What he did say was that they just got one on the 5th of July that they were not scheduled to get until the 9th, so there was some truth to the rumors I had been hearing. As well, I guess they try to blow these ones out so they can gear up for their busy season next month. Apparently the lead time to get an ordered trailer in the months of August and September is a joke because they just get slammed.
The shake-down would be sweet if we all had an early Christmas. In fact the only thing that would keep me away that weekend would be that I might be in SD county doing the PMI on my new 6 wheeled palace. Sorry, a boy has to have his priorities. I know you all would understand.

Rod

WW LE3505
Old 07-06-2005, 08:16 PM   #11

I tell you Giant is about one mile from me and if I had PDI on Saturday they had better be at work early. Food would be packed and it would only take 10 min to load and we would be on are way. Wouldn't that be sweet!!!! Not getting my hopes up. I still have the 23rd in my brain that way I'm not disappointed.

Don

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2005, 08:33 PM   #12

Hey you guys:

Remember- "A watched pot never boils"...but boy- that would be sweet if you guys had your rigs by the 15th or 16th- you know, you guys are close enough that I bet if you were to ask just when it will be done in Perris, they'd letcha go get 'em (there's that insurance issue, but there's gotta be a way around that). Might save a day or so waiting for the haul company to get em to the dealer...

Good luck!!
Old 07-06-2005, 09:14 PM   #13

Sean-
Oh come on now...do you really think I haven't looked into the possibility of a Perris pick up? I even tried to get the delivery guy to drop it off at my house rather than dragging it all the way down to the SD county dealership. As I'm sure you can guess...all with no luck
. I even looked into Perris real estate across the street from the WW factory to allow for frequnt pop overs to check on progress . Deb had a bit to say about that (as I am sure you can imagine) .

Griz-
The entire contents of my old trailer are filling up my garage right now. I could get the new LE loaded and on the road in 30 seconds flat if need be .

Rod

WW LE3505
Old 07-06-2005, 09:20 PM   #14

Opps Rod:

Yeah...as you are biting at the bullet right now, I can simply imagine you've gone that route...sorry!! They said NO?! How dare they! If you pay for it up front, IT'S YOURS! you could have them arrested for 'Mfr in Possession of Your Property'!

Good luck!!