Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-03-2014, 08:29 PM   #1

Send a message via Yahoo to ie2special
Longshot, anyone seen the new Cyclone 4200?

Love the two bathrooms and 2 porches! Thinking of it for full time!
ie2special is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-24-2014, 02:43 PM   #2

No one has seen it yet?
Old 02-24-2014, 03:03 PM   #3

Cyclone 4200ITE - 2014 Toy Hauler RV Dealer - Heartland RV Wholesale
homeless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:09 PM   #4
rf4

Winnebago Owners Club
I have not seen that model, but have several friends in our camping / riding group with Cyclones. Nice units!

I would like to see pics of the unit (I'm not good with floor plans) to visualize the extra porch
rf4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #5

I've seen all the pics online but I want to see if anyone has actually been in one.
Old 02-24-2014, 04:08 PM   #6

Howdy!

We looked at the 4200 at the Houston RV show. Nice Cyclone unit but prefer the 4000 we have on order. I like the third slide instead of side patio. We fulltime and have been in RV sites that would restrick you from using the side patio, but I guess if you can extend the awning you could us it. I did like the residentual frig.

"Happy Trails"
Chiefneon
chiefneon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2014, 04:31 PM   #7

I like the big windows. For full time living you would need a chair that faces a TV. For dunes or forest camping an electric only fridge wouldn't work. The kitchen is huge. Its nice to see new ideas.
I like it.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:26 PM   #8

Our Cyclone 4200!

We are proud new owners of a Cyclone 4200, expecting delivery the third week of April. We saw the first model in Jan at the Houston RV Show, then in Feb, at the Austin RV Show they had the updated model, so beautiful, that when they made us an offer we couldn't refuse, we bought it! We are so, so excited! We're planning to follow the Texas/south and western drag boat racing series plus some side trips around! And since we have three dogs we needed a rig with patios, and the side patio is fabulous!! I have tried to attach our video?? Let's hope it works?
3dognighttx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 08:33 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dognighttx View Post
We are proud new owners of a Cyclone 4200, expecting delivery the third week of April. We saw the first model in Jan at the Houston RV Show, then in Feb, at the Austin RV Show they had the updated model, so beautiful, that when they made us an offer we couldn't refuse, we bought it! We are so, so excited! We're planning to follow the Texas/south and western drag boat racing series plus some side trips around! And since we have three dogs we needed a rig with patios, and the side patio is fabulous!! I have tried to attach our video?? Let's hope it works?

Have you been or joined the heartland owners forum as yet lots of 4200 owners starting to pop up there, I have a road warrior myself but like to keep up with the cyclone owners as well also the torques.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:40 PM   #10

Quote:
Yes, we've joined the Heartland owners forum, too! Very helpful! Just bought a Dodge 3500 Dually truck too. Overwhelmed with all this new knowledge! But it's fun, too!
Old 04-03-2014, 07:36 AM   #11

Quote:
Yes, we've joined the Heartland owners forum, too! Very helpful! Just bought a Dodge 3500 Dually truck too. Overwhelmed with all this new knowledge! But it's fun, too!
We we're considering the same package
Old 04-08-2014, 05:53 PM   #12

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Hello fellow, Texan, Austinite, Cyclone owner, and drag boat enthusiast. To which races will you be towing your 4200?
2022 F350 DRW King Ranch 4 x 4
Scottybdivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 08:49 PM   #13

Hello Scotty! Are you Scotty in Spicewood? If so, we met in Lake Havasu...we looked at your toy hauler, and you lit a fire under us! We liked your set up for your dogs! So Ralph retired...we're crewing on two alcohol teams...we have three dogs...and here we are! First trial run with dogs and 4200 will be in Waco. I don't know about Augusta but otherwise we'll follow the SDBA/LODBRS circuit. Got both Wheatlands planned! Working on a place in San Angelo and Phoenix. Don't have your percs! ha! Got Havasu planned with a trip to a Heartland Rally near Tombstone and the Grand Canyon squeezed in between before finals in Phoenix! Looking forward to the season!
Old 04-10-2014, 12:32 AM   #14

Newmar Owners Club
Quote:
Hello Scotty! Are you Scotty in Spicewood? If so, we met in Lake Havasu...we looked at your toy hauler, and you lit a fire under us! We liked your set up for your dogs! So Ralph retired...we're crewing on two alcohol teams...we have three dogs...and here we are! First trial run with dogs and 4200 will be in Waco. I don't know about Augusta but otherwise we'll follow the SDBA/LODBRS circuit. Got both Wheatlands planned! Working on a place in San Angelo and Phoenix. Don't have your percs! ha! Got Havasu planned with a trip to a Heartland Rally near Tombstone and the Grand Canyon squeezed in between before finals in Phoenix! Looking forward to the season!
Oh man! Small world. I remember you and Ralph coming to look at our Cyclone in Havasu. We are "flying" to Phoenix tomorrow for the season opener. That is exciting that you guys bought a 4200. Good luck and have fun with it in Waco. I can't wait to see it, maybe in Wheatland. We will be parked next to the Tech building at the Speedway. Do you have one of the RV spaces with hookups reserved or will you be boondocking behind the timing tower?

BTW, I highly recomend the Parker, AZ area too. We stayed at the River Island State Park for a few days after Havasu last year. We will have our rig out there again in the Fall for Havasu and the finals. Which TAH's will you be crewing with?
2022 F350 DRW King Ranch 4 x 4
Scottybdivin is offline   Reply With Quote