Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 12-02-2012, 08:40 PM   #1

Looking at buying a keystone fuzion 300 toy hauler

We are looking at buying a keystone fuzion 300 toy hauler, wanted to know the good and bad reviews or experiences with it. Thanks for any information.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #2

I have a Fuzion Touring Edition II. Ours is a 322. We love it. We have a few minor issues that we have had to contend with. Keystone Forum is a great resource and I am on it as well.
We would definitely buy another Keystone product, but hope this one lasts for many years!

Old 12-29-2012, 03:54 AM   #3

Send a message via Yahoo to cdfdonnie
I saw my first Fuzion in 2009. It was a brand new FZ302. I fell in love with it and told my wife that some day we would have one. Last August we had finally arrived to the place where we were able to afford one so we went looking. I decided to walk through a 2013 Voltage 3200 Epic and I couldn't believe that both of us liked the Voltage better then our dream TH Fuzion FZ302. The Fuzion had changed so much from the "09" 302 we had looked at. In the end we decided to go with the Voltage 3200 Epic, and we haven't looked back ever since. The Fuzion's are still one of our favorite TH's, but the Voltage took top spot on that day.

Take some time to look around. These 5vers aren't in any way cheap on the pocket book so make sure you get the one you will be happy with for years to come. Fuzion is a very good line, and I'm sure whatever you decide to purchase will be the right decision for you and yours. Happy Travels, and an early congrats on your new TH.
Old 12-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #4

Thanks for the advice on the fuzion 300, we bought it this last weekend. We love it and can't wait to go camping.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:41 AM   #5

Send a message via Yahoo to cdfdonnie
Congrats!!! I'm sure you will enjoy your new rig. If you're anything like me you'll do a couple nights in the driveway. There were so many new gadgets on ours and the owners manuals were like reading a copy of the obamacare documents. We decided to camp a few nights in the driveway before we went out on the road. I'm glad we did not only were we able to become familiar with how everything operated, but we also found a couple of problems that I was able to fix since we were sitting in the driveway. Had we not been there it wouldn't have turned out so good. Have fun, be safe and Happy New Year!!!
Old 01-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #6

If you are in driving distance of Lakeport, CA, we have one for sale cheap...lived in until got house and need to sell now asap...low miles, just needs a few things. Just posted an ad in classified to make offer for 2008 Keystone Fuzion 393 and have clear title.
Old 07-06-2013, 12:24 PM   #7

I recommend avoiding the Keystone Fuzion toy hauler. We purchased a new Fuzion 322 in March 2012. We call it Freddie Fuzion because it is our nightmare! It's a great floor plan and works well for the 2 of us full-timers. However, we are at 35 warranty issues (many of which were/are major issues) and still counting. The workmanship and quality it sub-standard. We are very disappointed!

Unhappy (Keystone) Campers
Old 07-29-2013, 12:33 PM   #8

Look at the recalls on the Fuzion!
Swamp Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:21 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulou3 View Post
I recommend avoiding the Keystone Fuzion toy hauler. We purchased a new Fuzion 322 in March 2012. We call it Freddie Fuzion because it is our nightmare! It's a great floor plan and works well for the 2 of us full-timers. However, we are at 35 warranty issues (many of which were/are major issues) and still counting. The workmanship and quality it sub-standard. We are very disappointed!

Unhappy (Keystone) Campers
DITTO on that one. I haven't had 35 issues with ours, but more than I stand to have. All our issues were factory or dealer caused issues. Too many shortcuts that I seen.