Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 08-19-2006, 07:59 AM   #1

Well, just found out we got lucky and will be infield again at the Cup Race in two weeks....will be around Turn 3, Row 3, Space 237....anyone else going?

Here's a couple of pics form the Feb Race...

Feel free to drop on by!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-19-2006, 07:59 AM   #2

Well, just found out we got lucky and will be infield again at the Cup Race in two weeks....will be around Turn 3, Row 3, Space 237....anyone else going?

Here's a couple of pics form the Feb Race...

Feel free to drop on by!

Sean
Old 08-19-2006, 10:23 AM   #3

Sweet! See ya there!
Socal camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 11:09 AM   #4

Hey Phil:

Where YA going to be be?! And what is your favorite flavor?
Old 08-19-2006, 11:56 AM   #5

Where? Dont know I just know were in. I may be watching the race from the GM booth in AC

Flavor? NO BUD! or Bud light! Most of the time Coors light.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #6

Ah....OK...if you'r ein the infield (which it sounds like you might be) STOP BY! La Bala De Plata it is!
Old 08-19-2006, 01:24 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Congrats on the spot there bud, this time hold up a BIG SIGN so I can find you when the camera pans the infield, all from the air conditioned comfort of my recliner.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2006, 02:38 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Ah....OK...if you'r ein the infield (which it sounds like you might be) STOP BY! La Bala De Plata it is! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My friend is putting his trailer in the infield. We have a spot in HB for that weekend as well so I will be spending time at both. I will come find ya or at least call. That is if I can find your number
Old 08-19-2006, 02:57 PM   #9

Hey Sean, Maybe I'll get to drive one the vehicles that takes the drivers around the track during the announcements. Want to tag along?
Old 08-20-2006, 02:00 PM   #10

Well certainly, Ollie!

My son's been bugging me since Christmas about whne we'll use our ride-along tickets, so it looks like we'll be at the track this next weekend...gonna be ALOT different that last year when I got to drive 8 laps by myself, but it'll be a hoot.
Old 08-20-2006, 03:45 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
Well certainly, Ollie!

My son's been bugging me since Christmas about whne we'll use our ride-along tickets, so it looks like we'll be at the track this next weekend...gonna be ALOT different that last year when I got to drive 8 laps by myself, but it'll be a hoot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know what you did but this is just before the race they announce each driver based on where they qualified then they walk to the track and climb in a vehicle and get driven around the track as they wave at the fans then get dropped off at their car on pit road.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:10 PM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Socal camper:
Well certainly, Ollie!

My son's been bugging me since Christmas about whne we'll use our ride-along tickets, so it looks like we'll be at the track this next weekend...gonna be ALOT different that last year when I got to drive 8 laps by myself, but it'll be a hoot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't know what you did but this is just before the race they announce each driver based on where they qualified then they walk to the track and climb in a vehicle and get driven around the track as they wave at the fans then get dropped off at their car on pit road. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No...sorry soCal...I was talking about the Richard Petty Driving Experience Ride-Along tickets that we've got- 3 laps around the track in the right seat. A bunch of us did the Rookie Experience (8 laps) last year @ Fontana, and we're shooting to go for the full-boat 80 lapper next year, but in the meantime, Moski got us Ride-Along tickets to whet our whistles.

I know what you're talking about- a friend's son got to do that in the Feb race...if you happen to have shotgun open, then let me know!
Old 08-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #13

Sure I'll let you know. Depends on if I can drive again. The feb race I took my friend his brother and his dad.
Old 08-30-2006, 06:14 PM   #14

Well looks like I didnt get infield unless I pay 50 bucks so I will only be in the stands on Sat and Sun. I may how ever give the Sat tickets to my little bro.