Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-10-2005, 05:39 PM   #113

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 56Nomad:
On the way to the North Rim, we explored the Cinder Hills
area north of Flagstaff. The weather there for the last week
of April or first week of May should be fine. There is lots
of room for a big group and it's nice, flat areas for
camping.

Here is a good link for the Cinder Hills..... Click </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Cinders ROCK (no pun intended... )!

End of April/first week of May the temp will be low of 38 & high of 62 degrees. Generally our first trip to the Cinders will be the 2nd week of May, and then Memorial Day weekend.

Cinders are a great place for everyone (the kids love it). Count me in on any trip (after the 30th of this month...when our LE3305 is ready).

AH

2004 Suzuki LT-Z400LE
Aaron H is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2005, 05:50 PM   #114

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Aaron H
very glad to see you here!
Welcome to iRV2, and in particular, to our happy subset, the ToyHaulers area !!

And you mention both a LE3105 AND a LE3305, which one is the one you are getting? And that is an awesome trailer by the way, either. I particularily like the LE series although they (WW) all are all something to be proud of.
Sorry about your Z400,
and if thats your picture in yur avatar, well i'm sorry ... about .. others things too i guess ...

Welcome aboard hoss
Mike

FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 08:53 PM   #115

Welcome to our World, Aaron.

Wow, very sorry to read about your losses. We were relieved of our '02 Chevy Duramax while camping in Baja last Christmas. Luckily our insurance covered us but...thieves JUST PLAIN SUCK!

Now on to brighter things. We're also awaiting delivery of our brand spankin' new LE3305 within the next couple of weeks. I think the powers that be should just rename all the territory west of the Rockies "Weekend Warrior Land".

Hope we get to meetcha at Moab, if not sooner.
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 05:46 AM   #116

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
Aaron H
very glad to see you here!
Welcome to iRV2, and in particular, to our happy subset, the ToyHaulers area !!

And you mention both a LE3105 AND a LE3305, which one is the one you are getting? And that is an awesome trailer by the way, either. I particularily like the LE series although they (WW) all are all something to be proud of.
Sorry about your Z400,
and if thats your picture in yur avatar, well i'm sorry ... about .. others things too i guess ...

Welcome aboard hoss
Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the hospitality; WWFan PM'ed me and told me not to be shy around you guys.

Originally, we ordered the LE3105. After much deliberation, I called and changed it to the 3305 so that we could have the double queen vs. the bottom twin (plus, and extra couple feet never hurts).

19 days and counting down till our PDI. We ordered from Beaudry RV in Tucson. There was a handful of people in the Phoenix Valley that were in the market for WW's, and we all went to Beaudry and got the deals we wanted

Thanks again for the welcoming.

AH

P.S. the avitar was my "before" picture...before I ordered my WW. Now my smile is much bigger.

2004 Suzuki LT-Z400LE
Old 07-11-2005, 05:53 AM   #117

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SandyFeet:
Welcome to our World, Aaron.

Wow, very sorry to read about your losses. We were relieved of our '02 Chevy Duramax while camping in Baja last Christmas. Luckily our insurance covered us but...thieves JUST PLAIN SUCK!

Now on to brighter things. We're also awaiting delivery of our brand spankin' new LE3305 within the next couple of weeks. I think the powers that be should just rename all the territory west of the Rockies "Weekend Warrior Land".

Hope we get to meetcha at Moab, if not sooner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the welcoming Sandy.

Sorry to hear somebody had a great Christmas with your truck. Unfortunately, my lesson was very expensive...apparently homeowners insurance will not touch off-road vehicles (unless they are used to maintain your property: i.e. lawn mowers).

Sounds like you delivery is about the same as mine: July 30th. I can hardly sleep...tick, tock, tick, tock...19 days.

I will post pictures (and a few questions, I am sure).

AH

2004 Suzuki LT-Z400LE
Old 07-11-2005, 02:44 PM   #118
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Welcome aboard Aaron. Always glad to have new faces here. Just look out for some of these people here, they're weird. Just kidding, Get that new trailer and load it up, it'll be time to party before you know it.
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 04:45 PM   #119

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
Welcome aboard Aaron. Always glad to have new faces here. Just look out for some of these people here, they're weird. Just kidding, Get that new trailer and load it up, it'll be time to party before you know it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thx Vette Racer...I plan on having a party in the driveway with it!

2004 Suzuki LT-Z400LE
Old 07-11-2005, 07:39 PM   #120

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
Welcome aboard Aaron. Always glad to have new faces here. Just look out for some of these people here, they're weird. Just kidding, Get that new trailer and load it up, it'll be time to party before you know it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

[In my best Jersey accent] Yo Tom! Yo taukin bout me? Hey...let's [klink] to SLC's- looks like we're the minority here!

Hey Aaron! Glad to see ya here...we lost some of our stuff from Sat night, but heck...we can just do it again, ey?

Looks like it's gonna be Happy Land in Mesa here shortly! Man! These LE's sure know how to propogate! It's like 'LE FEVER' lately! We'll definitely have to get together...you a NASCAR fan? We've got 6 RV spots @ Phoenix in November (sorry they're all full) but would love to see ya there! I think maybe we can also try to make the Cinders b4 then...what about end-of-summer temps (Sept, Oct?).

Take care!
Sean
Old 07-11-2005, 09:16 PM   #121

Aaron,

Just one more welcome!!! Always glad to get new folks on the forum!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2005, 07:05 AM   #122

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:

[In my best Jersey accent] Yo Tom! Yo taukin bout me? Hey...let's [klink] to SLC's- looks like we're the minority here!

Hey Aaron! Glad to see ya here...we lost some of our stuff from Sat night, but heck...we can just do it again, ey?

Looks like it's gonna be Happy Land in Mesa here shortly! Man! These LE's sure know how to propogate! It's like 'LE FEVER' lately! We'll definitely have to get together...you a NASCAR fan? We've got 6 RV spots @ Phoenix in November (sorry they're all full) but would love to see ya there! I think maybe we can also try to make the Cinders b4 then...what about end-of-summer temps (Sept, Oct?).

Take care!
Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have not gotten into Nascar (yet); but you never know.

My maiden voyage will be the 1st or 2nd week of Aug. to the Cinders; then we have a big trip for Labor Day weekend. We will probably do one more at end of Sept./beginning of Oct. I'll definately announce each and every trip in hopes to meet as many (new) friends as possible.

AH

2004 Suzuki LT-Z400LE
Old 07-20-2005, 09:11 AM   #123

Thought I'd bring this to the top. We have
13 pages and I don't think we have an exact date yet.

There is another large gathering being planned
at Sand Mountain, Nevada on May 12-14 2006 and perhaps we could take in both places.

I've never been to Sand Mountain... is it on
the way to Moab?
Old 07-20-2005, 02:35 PM   #124

Howie,

You would be better off going there on the way home. It's east of Reno, not actually on the way to Moab.

But yes, we need to make a date!!!
Tom, what looks good for you since your coming from the east and I believe you started this thread.

Lets pick a date and then adjust our vacations to meet it before it gets to hot.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 03:12 PM   #125

For us, the later the better.

As I'm sure that one of the primary date determining criteria is my attendance...

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2005, 04:54 PM   #126
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well guys, I was thinking as early as possible. Its a lot easier to keep warm than to keep cool when boondocking. I guess the real deal here is to see if there are people that want to catch the sand mountain gathering on the way back. Actually I'd like to go a couple of weeks earlier but if there's enough interest then we could go later and hope for the best. Personally, sand mountain aside, I'd like to go the last week of April or the first week of May but like I said we are close, wonder if the other bunch would consider moving up two weeks to coincide with ours so it would work for all and go earlier as well. Just a thought.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote