Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-01-2006, 08:51 PM   #29

Oh...wow...what a shock! Mike, you really know how to rally the troops! I've got to confess, King Salami and I haven't been keeping up with the pack here lately, but the Santa Cruz Mafia has been real busy. (Don't ask.) We have a lot of territory to cover collecting what's owed. Fuhgettaboudit.

We send our heartfelt greetings and wish you and Cordie strength, hope and peace. If we can help in any way...even if it's just to say hi...don't hesitate. And to all our friends that we haven't seen in quite a while or those we have yet to meet, hope our paths cross soon.

Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me
What a long, strange trip it's been.

Sandy Feet and King Salami and famiglia

SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #30

How the heck did I miss Sandy's re-welcome?!

Yeah...we "know" about you SC peeps...been there, DID THAT!

BTW...if you read around, we're trying to think about a get-together with Senor Donno when he gets back from Iraq...sometime maybe around Mid-Sept....are you "guys", "game"?! Otherwise, I'm thinking we'll see ya at Rasor, right?

(Mike: got a place to regen the batts at THAT trip for ya buddy!!!).

Sean

Old 08-05-2006, 06:03 PM   #31

Brother Sean, you never cease to surprise me. Party on, man! September? It all depends on whether we're on a big job or not...heh-heh-heh. I'm all for it!

But keep in mind, sweetie-pie, Griz is certainly going to want some quiet down-time with his three lovely girls before we start throwing a big shindig someplace out in the boondocks.
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2006, 08:25 PM   #32

Hey Sandy!

I know I know...Griz has ALOT of catchin' up to do ...but September is filling up fast...I need him to give me call so we can stake our spot somewhere [read: Donno- get your buttt home ASAP!]. I know it's quite a jaunt for 'youse guys'...we'll see what we can do.

And I'll also try this thread for a little FD inticing...Fatty: you on board with a get-together? Brother...we can't even think of a 2nd Annual without the FD (just make sure the tranny holds up, OK? Donno doesn't need any additional fodder ).
Old 08-15-2006, 05:54 PM   #33
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Another word for Fatdog, Mikey!

Here Mikey, come on bud and do it before we have to send a search party for ya! If we have to I'll send Sean looking for you.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote