Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:11 AM   #57
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:
You know Mike, to prevent that whole swimming thing you could keep a paddle on board.

Another question regarding battery set up here. Before one battery was designated to just the front jacks and the genset. Now I guess I could do the same thing here somehow, but would it kill me to run everything to one terminal and cut out the extra wiring?

Rod </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rod: When you say "before one battery was designated..."...was that on you LE? Our SLC has everything going to the same battery bank that I know of. I don't know if you caught My SLC's Wiring Mess & Subsequent Cleanup thread- it sure helped to get all of that mess cleaned up so I knew where everything went. BTW...the landing gear is still sounding like it's struggling- and they replaced the whole thing the last go-around at the Service Center.

WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-12-2007, 05:07 PM   #58
You know my landing gear always sounds like it is working harder on this trailer than on my old trailer. I know the weight is substantially more, but it would seem like they would put gear on that would be up to the task. I never really put too much load on mine, especially after hearing about your almost catch on fire. I know it will go out some day when I am all alone and have to be at work the next day so I am under the gun to get going.

02 F250 SD Diesel 4x4, 6.5 lift, Banks ex, K&N, Edge progrmr

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:17 PM   #59
WOW it is like old times. Nice to see you all.

Rod if yours is like mine it wouldn't matter what terminal the wires are hooked to because both positives and negatives are hooked together. 12V in parallel. Your jack and everything else is powered by both batteries.

05 2500 HD CC D/A 4WD

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote