Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-16-2006, 09:05 AM   #1

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-16-2006, 09:05 AM   #2

There is a dangerous virus being passed around electronically, orally, and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload Recreational-Killer (WORK).

If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else via any means DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK put your jacket on and take two good friends to the nearest grocery store. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolating-Neutralizer-Extract (WINE) or Bothersome-Employer-Elimination-Rebooter (BEER). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

You should forward this warning to 5 friends. If you do not have 5 friends, you have already been infected and WORK is controlling your life.

Old 10-16-2006, 10:38 AM   #3

R.O.T.F.L.M.F.A.O.
Naykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 12:48 PM   #4

hehehehehehe
Old 10-16-2006, 01:30 PM   #5

WOW, I'M INFECTED!

The doctor told me it was an unknown Ailment and there was no cure short of Wasted-Intoxicated-Nights & Long-Overdue-Therapy-To Overcome (win lotto)....

2004.5 Dodge 3500 SRW 4X4 QC CTD 600
SAS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:10 PM   #6

one more..........

Wife 1.0 Software

Dear Tech Support:
Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources.
In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity.
Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0, Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected. I can't seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall doesn't work on Wife 1.0.
Please help!

Thanks,

A Troubled User.

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:
This is a very common problem that men complain about.
Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0, thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.
Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0. It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.
You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this.
Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony/Child Support." I recommend that you keep Wife1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application "Yes Dear" to alleviate software augmentation.
The best course of action is to enter the command C: .. APOLOGIZE. Because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance. Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such as Clean and Sweep 3.0, Cook It 1.5 and Do Bills 4.2.
However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0 !
WARNING!!!
DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary With Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.
Best of luck,

2005 Attitude 26'FSAK
Crime Pays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 02:29 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Tiffin Owners Club
Pond Piggies Club
Old 10-16-2006, 03:40 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SAS!:
WOW, I'M INFECTED!

The doctor told me it was an unknown Ailment and there was no cure short of Wasted-Intoxicated-Nights & Long-Overdue-Therapy-To Overcome (win lotto).... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now THATS FUNNY!

2BlueHeelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 04:31 PM   #9

SAS!

A perfect addedum to the Virus Notice!
Old 10-16-2006, 05:30 PM   #10

Thanks Sean, (other site)

I've been working on a cure for myself, but nothing has stopped the work virus yet....

acjjkamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:24 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by acjjkamp:
Thanks Sean, (other site)

I've been working on a cure for myself, but nothing has stopped the work virus yet....
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it wasn't for the lack thereof in trying to get cha off the hook! (Who do we need to call?! )
Old 10-16-2006, 06:34 PM   #12

I have the dreaded work virus. I will be taking some time off this weekend for a trip to glamis. I will be hitting the remedies hard trying to shake the virus loose.

2006 WW LE3305 Billet
sandjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2006, 06:35 PM   #13

Thank god Im safe. Sounds like I started my 23 days of leave in the nic of time

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote