Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 01-31-2016, 04:53 PM   #1

New Owner 2016 Outlaw 37RB

Just took delivery and its currently in storage for another month or so. Then the wife and I are moving in full time with our 2 90lb dogs/rugs. LOL

Only a few days in it getting back to Maryland from Texas but I believe it will suit us just fine.

Any other owners here? What are your thought or issues that I should be on the look out for?

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-02-2016, 08:41 AM   #2

We just looked at an Outlaw 37RB this last weekend. I liked the 2500lb cargo capacity in the garage versus the Newmar Canyon Star 3921 at 1500lbs. With the slides in you have to crawl over the bed or go outside to access the garage but that's not a big deal. We liked it but my wife wants the room a 5er TH offers.
It's still on my radar though. A very cool coach, congrats!

Old 02-02-2016, 10:19 AM   #3

We looked at many 5th wheels but just didn't like the lay out of them in the end. Plus the Outlaw allows us the ability to bring the bike and her horse which wouldn't be possible with any thing else.

I honestly did not know that anyone else made a MH toy hauler until after we bought this one. I did look at the Newmar recently and its a nice coach but I believe we made the right choice for us.
Old 02-03-2016, 12:40 PM   #4
Community Moderator

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
CONGRATS!!

The bed blocking the path to the garage could be corrected...a lift bed (lift at the head) should be an easy fix.

The 37RB is surely the best Outlaw floor plan for a big family with the real bedroom, loft, front drop-down bunk and garage bunks.

Hope you share all about it
Safe Travels
Kim and Steve, Mustang LCDR (Ret), Damon Outlaw #1193
I have seen gross intolerance shown in support of tolerance, Samuel Coleridge
https://www.irv2.com/attachments/signaturepics/sigpic84535_7.gif
WE LOVE OUR OUTLAW RV
Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarab0088 View Post
CONGRATS!!

The bed blocking the path to the garage could be corrected...a lift bed (lift at the head) should be an easy fix.

The 37RB is surely the best Outlaw floor plan for a big family with the real bedroom, loft, front drop-down bunk and garage bunks.

Hope you share all about it
Safe Travels
This thing sleeps way more than I ever want in here! LOL

The real bedroom was a big selling point for us as well as the 2500lb cargo capacity for the garage.

What is this "lift bed" you speak of? You have a link so I can check one out?
Old 02-03-2016, 03:13 PM   #6
Community Moderator

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyOutlaw View Post
This thing sleeps way more than I ever want in here! LOL

The real bedroom was a big selling point for us as well as the 2500lb cargo capacity for the garage.

What is this "lift bed" you speak of? You have a link so I can check one out?
If you wanted to buy a lift (tilt head) bed system, LCI makes two...
Bed Tilt Sleep System
Schwintek Bed Tilt

Scarab0088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:07 PM   #7

Congrats on your Outlaw. I got a 2016 LS last summer and took it to Sturgis. Had a blast. Taking it to the Daytona 500 next week and much more this summer. On your first trip drive keep a pad of paper open and lost any items you find may need fixed. My dealer in Ohio says everyone of the 2016 Outlaws he has sold did not have the base speaker wires attached to the radio so you may want to check that. (Speaker is under the bench seat). It's a very versatile rig with the garage so enjoy it!!