Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 11-15-2019, 06:09 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerman101 View Post
Rubirose; I am not positive, but I believe it weighs 12-1500 pounds. I will have to weigh it at a scale next summer. It barely fits end to end with about 10 inches on each end in my TH garage. Mine is only and 11 foot garage, some models have up to 15 ft garage, but we didn't want a 43 foot 5er. Ours is something like 38 to 39.
We measured the 11 ft garage in the 320G. It's only 10ft 3 inches. I'll bet yours is similar.
Rubirose is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 11-15-2019, 06:49 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrol View Post
I, and others I have met, go all over the US with Momentum toyhaulers and SxS. Sand rails and dune buggies - probably not. Don't know where you are getting your info but you are uninformed.
https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2017-...n-388m-tr30452 so stock you have a ccc of 4200. if you have a 1000 sxs or turbo 1000 then your 1600 to 1700 lbs empty/dry. add on a better cage, better lights, doors up the power then you need better axle and most change tires and tire size. they end up 2k lbs pretty easy. 110 gal water tank plus 60 lbs propane plus a few spare parts and tools and not to meantion food and gear and clothes like lawn chairs. you may have added a few options over the base model so deduct that from your ccc and you can see that you are the mis-informed one. for today's sxs's ( 1000 n/a or turbo) just figure 2500 lbs for unit , tools and riding gear or 2k lbs if it's stock and you don't take tools or gear.
dsrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 08:17 AM   #17

I could also throw in a couple thousand pounds of concrete blocks but dont. Dont do half the items you listed either. Like I said, I haul my sxs all over with no overweight problems.
Old 11-19-2019, 12:13 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrol View Post
I could also throw in a couple thousand pounds of concrete blocks but dont. Dont do half the items you listed either. Like I said, I haul my sxs all over with no overweight problems.

sgrol.....good to know your not throwing a couple thousand pounds of concrete block in your tow hauler. wouldn't want to put a hole in that floor. well since you " don't do " half the items i listed and haul yours all over ( what ever that means) with no over weight issues most likely because you have never checked. glad your happy with your rhino utv.
dsrace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
grand design, momentum, purchase