Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Yeah, you know who you are. Let's get something going and if you are new, well, you know the old saying, more is better!

Come on guy's, start a topic, post something in this one, call me a !!%%??? but be polite, anything!!!

AND, if anyone know's where WWFan went to, go find him and read him the riot act. I would really like to see some activity around here.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-13-2008, 06:55 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Yeah, you know who you are. Let's get something going and if you are new, well, you know the old saying, more is better!

Come on guy's, start a topic, post something in this one, call me a !!%%??? but be polite, anything!!!

AND, if anyone know's where WWFan went to, go find him and read him the riot act. I would really like to see some activity around here.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:48 PM   #3

What's up !!%%???. But seriously though, what ever did happen to Sean?

We are spending the week end in our extremely overpriced, under valued WW. Wish us luck. BTW, who do I call for warranty work???

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:33 AM   #4

Everybody is over on that rowdy forum down the street getting bashed by all the smart ones Now, if you tow hauler guys would quietly go away, the rest of us could have a nice quiet time in the "RV Park"
450Donn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 08:59 AM   #5

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Rod, aint your WW out of warranty by now?
those things never break down anyway, just brush the dirt off now and then

tommie, start a thread of everyone posting a current pic of their mugs and family standing next to their trailers

lazy mike
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 AM   #6
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Don, I think they all follow the leader over there. And no, you can't have it that quiet.

Mike, I'm not sure anyone could stand to open the thread if we did that.

Well, at least now I know that people are still looking at the forum, just needs some prodding every so often.

Speaking of Warriors, I had mine out 3 times this year, now I'm getting ready to go fishing for a week and taking the Terry so it can get a bit of use, it's been sitting in the garage all year. Besides, I have a hitch on the back of it to pull the boat with.

Thanks for posting and keeping me company.
Old 10-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #7

Post and will come..... Is this heaven, no it's IRV2...

Tom,

I lost track of Sean a while back as well, send him e-mails but no response... "why don't he write" I think he went over to the dark side and stayed.. I do miss his wit and charm!!!

Rod, where are you camping this weekend, we'll be at South Carlsbad SB Thurs thru Sun.. Mike, give me a call if you are going to be around. I have the same phone number.

I'll have to work on a picture of Robin and me by the trailer, I'll take one this weekend.

Glad to know that you are all still around. It's weird though, every so often I feel I need to check on whats going on here, and there is a recent post regarding all of us...

Interesting!!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:58 PM   #8

Clark and Robin, Valerie and I will see you this weekend,
Rod, Don, Sean, ... any of you guys got your ears on, for this weekend?
Old 10-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #9

Mike,

Sorry we missed you this weekend. We had zero phone service there, a first as we have always had decent Verizon service before. It wasn't until I got back on the freeway Sunday afternoon that I received your voicemail. Does anyone know what is going on with Verizon as it seems that I have recently starting getting poorer service, not the full coverage that they promote on TV. So Carlsbad SB is a "Dead Zone".

We were there Thursday thru Sunday and received 2 calls and both of them were poor at best. You can text, but not talk. I would love to dump them, but to many of my family members have it and it does work well for me talking to my daughter in Nebraska. It's a bummer though when you can't use your phone in your own home with confidence.

Again Mike,

Sorry for missing your call.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 06:48 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Hey Clark and all

I've been out for a couple of weeks,(almost)Looks like you'all are having fun. Well, some of you.

I went camping/fishing, had the landing gear collapse on the right front on the Terry, what fun. Ended up having to go buy some 12 ton jacks to get it level at Wally World and back on the truck, then caught a cold, ended up watching TV for the last several days then struggling home feeling like you know what.

So, how was your vacation!

Well, the bottom line is all is home and put away for another day, the Terry is sitting on the jacks, waiting for an improvement, and I am feeling better so we are good to go.

Now, if I could just find someone that has used the Ultra-Fab jacks to give me some feedback I'd be good to go because I'm not about to repair these RBW jacks again, I've had it with them!

CU Later
Old 10-30-2008, 11:35 AM   #11

pic of new 12-ton jack now found in Tom's toolbox:

Tom, i just needed to feel like i was there so i googled '12 ton jack',
what a drag that you had to have that happen and catch a cold as well,

Clark, when i couldn't get you on the Verizon I told Valerie about the last time I was meeting you there, and I missed you because you had just left to take someone to the hospital because they had broken a leg or something,
i laughed this time and told Val that this is the problem with having a paramedic friend who cares for people, he's probably out fixing some other problem that developed at the campsite ,

so we ended up staying at the daytime wedding reception that we originally were just stopping by 'for a few minutes', intending then to go up to the campsite
boy o boy, daytime wedding receptions out in the hot Lakeside sun, now theres an accident waiting to happen,

they were Valerie's work team and a bunch of great folks, but we missed you this year,

later guys,
Old 10-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Vintage RV Owners Club
Texas Boomers Club
Oklahoma Boomers Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Our Avion 5er had the RBW jacks and They were SORRY. Had to repair them 3 times. Naturally they break as you leave on a trip. Had to hand jack the trailer with two bottle jacks to get it off the truck....back on the truck and back off the truck. By the 3rd time I was not thinking any nice thoughts about the engineers at RBW.

Ken
Old 10-31-2008, 06:22 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
I don't think these are getting repaired again, I think I'll try the ultra-fab jacks with the independent motors and see how they hold up and get rid of all that gearbox/relay/motor stuff that RBW uses.