Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 07-10-2005, 02:22 PM   #1

Sold our FB2200 this afternoon!

A local guy bought it -- he came over here five or six times over the last two weeks and just sat in it while he tried to convince his wife that they needed it. We have a big empty spot next to the house now just waitin' for our LE3305.

In a couple of minutes we'll be heading down to Howie & Diana's place to celebrate.

I'm soooooooo excited!
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-10-2005, 02:22 PM   #2

A local guy bought it -- he came over here five or six times over the last two weeks and just sat in it while he tried to convince his wife that they needed it. We have a big empty spot next to the house now just waitin' for our LE3305.

In a couple of minutes we'll be heading down to Howie & Diana's place to celebrate.

I'm soooooooo excited!
Old 07-10-2005, 02:29 PM   #3

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SandyFeet:

I'm soooooooo excited! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We're so happy for you! Come on over!!!!

Previous Rig: 2012 Itasca 30'
56Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:38 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
What for dinner???

The LE is a wonderful model. But I, like you will probably as well, look lovingly at all the FB22's I see going down the road. Both are good models.

Congratulations!!!
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 02:44 PM   #5

I'm having this mental picture of their neighbors looking out their windows
and celebrating the departure of the WW
as those folks took it away....

Little do they know....

Old 07-10-2005, 02:48 PM   #6

Alright, congrats Sandy & King

How soon will the new baby be ready and where are you picking it up from?

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 03:28 PM   #7

Congrats SandyFeet. Doesn't it feel nice to come to final grand finally on something so precious to you? I know you had tears and memories as it sallied into the sunset, but as they say upward and onward to better things right.

Griz
Don

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 06:14 PM   #8

Marianne
How far do you and King live from your brother?
That is a great part of CA and i had a lot of fun when i lived there. !
It would be nice to hear that you siblings live close to each other.
And, does that bar "Front Street Bar and Grill" still have a tap and grill there? Probably not, i'm sad.
Red, White, and Blue beach?? (a few mile north??) that beach was the 'relaxed' clothing beach.
well, how about the "Mighty Mouse Roller Coaster" nest to the Big Dip on the BoardWalk?. That Mighty Mouse used to be even more scarrier then the BigDipper.
ehhh, sorry for reminiscing ..
Old 07-10-2005, 06:42 PM   #9

Congrats Sandy and King.

Now you can quit worrying about how your going to fit two trailers on you property.

Your one step closer to LE Nirvana.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 07:04 PM   #10

So what DID you guys have for dinner?

I believe that Howie once proclaimed that he was NOT the wine connesiour of Napa Valley
(even though we have a thread here somewhere on his converting the under-sink area into a wine cellar on his LE3305)

so maybe burgers and locally brewed beers?

Bt the way, you will be astonished with happiness when you first see your new LE !!

Good times
Old 07-10-2005, 08:11 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C.CARNEY:
How soon will the new baby be ready and where are you picking it up from?
Clark </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Somewhere between the 23rd and the 30th. We ordered from Haulin' Toyz in Ventura -- just a hair under 300 miles away. Eh, it's only highway.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by Grizwald2:
I know you had tears and memories as it sallied into the sunset....
Griz
Don </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, King Salami and I were kinda jumpin' up in the air, high fivin' each other.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
How far do you and King live from your brother?
That is a great part of CA and i had a lot of fun when i lived there. !
It would be nice to hear that you siblings live close to each other.
And, does that bar "Front Street Bar and Grill" still have a tap and grill there? Probably not, i'm sad.
Red, White, and Blue beach?? (a few mile north??) that beach was the 'relaxed' clothing beach.
well, how about the "Mighty Mouse Roller Coaster" nest to the Big Dip on the BoardWalk?. That Mighty Mouse used to be even more scarrier then the BigDipper.
ehhh, sorry for reminiscing .. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, Howie and Lady Di live about 10 miles away. Can't get too much of a good thing, ya know? I think the Front Street Bar & Grill eventually became the Positively Front Street. That burned down a couple of years ago. It's just a weedy lot now. But then we still have the Catalyst ... yeah, baby! Red, White & Blue Beach is...um...still clothing optional. (Yeah, baby, again!) And the Boardwalk hasn't changed in a hundred years.

Celebratory dinner? After we polished off a bottle of Two Buck Chuck, we all went out for Chinese.
Old 07-10-2005, 08:16 PM   #12

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Chevy 2500 D/A 4x4 EC/LB
Weekend Warrior FB2200 (For Sale)
Weekend Warrior LE3305 (On Order)
KTM 450 EXC
Honda 400EX
Honda 250EX
And on occasion when the big kids come - Yamaha WR426 and a KTM 525 EXC </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Time to remove the "for sale" sign

Old 07-11-2005, 06:12 AM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Well King and Sandy, congrats on the sale. I know that takes a load off your minds. Now you can really get excited, and ready!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2005, 09:12 AM   #14

King Salami and Sandy congrats on the sale!

When are you picking up the new 5th wheel??? I guess we won't see you in Mammoth this weekend.

Everyone but myself and Pondguy has gone 5th wheel jumbo size toyhauler. You won't believe all the space you will now have.

Enjoy the new mansion,

Marco Polo

2500 HD Duramax
Marco Polo is offline   Reply With Quote