Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-13-2005, 04:47 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
well. It seems that my photo password is no longer valid. I was going to post some pictures but it won't let me in. I guess the question I have is: Why do we have to have a different password to get into the photo section than we have to get into the forum section. Mikey, why is this? Thanks.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-13-2005, 04:47 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
well. It seems that my photo password is no longer valid. I was going to post some pictures but it won't let me in. I guess the question I have is: Why do we have to have a different password to get into the photo section than we have to get into the forum section. Mikey, why is this? Thanks.

Old 08-13-2005, 05:16 PM   #3

I use the same login and password for both. Try registering again.

WW FS2300
twinbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:44 PM   #4

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
shucks Tom, i don't know..
.. but i'll find out

I used to use the same login name on both and then i couldn't get in a couple years ago, a software update or something wanted a different password for both, so i am FatDog here and FatDoggie there

but Admin told me that wasn't the case (anymore)
... and it looks like Bubba can do it... even though i can't...
but i will dig deep and give you a holler here shortly
MikeDog

well ... i can't access any way to get anyone into the PHOTOS area. But, since Tom you have a valid username over there, have you tried just trying to LOGON and where you put in your password - hit the 'I forgot my password' button? You have to have access to the email that you entered at registration, and it will email you it.
I'll call for help as well.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 05:56 PM   #5

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Just for the record, I had a problem a while back also. But now,like Bubba, I use the same.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:12 PM   #6

yea Dave, i guess it happens every once in a while here. ummmmm

so i have some pics stored under both my PHOTO login names, and they can be moved to just one, but any links to a moved pic would be lost
... i probably don't have any useful links, but also i am too lazy
Old 08-13-2005, 06:17 PM   #7

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but also i am too lazy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not on your life Mike. With all your endeavors at work, here at irv2 and time devoted to your lovely family,'too lazy';not for a New York second my friend.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005, 06:29 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
well Mike,

I tried Vette racer and vette racer 1 and all the passwords that I could figure and I don't really know what to say except I don't have a clue as to what do do from here. Can you PM me as to my password for that part of the forum.

It's probably my fault for not putting the info in my password list so I can keep track of it. I try and keeep track of all that but every now an then things don't work out too well.
Appreciate the help. I had some really old time photo's of me and stuff that would really hit you guys.

Thanks Mike.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:26 PM   #9
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Mike

I really need to know how to get in here. Please reset ot at least PM me with the proper stuff so I can get in. God, I hate passwords.

Thanks!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #10

Tom,
i sent a note to Admin, they can apparently work the password stuff in PHOTOs. So hang tight for the night. In retrospect, i made a mistake when i relogged in a couple years ago in frustration one night, because i now have two photo areas. I wished they were all in one.

I want to see your pics, hopefully your drag-racing pics, or at least more pics of bulls going thru carwashes, although i believe that was Sean's gem.
Again, during your login attempt, have you tried the "Forgot Password" button, so you can have the system email you back what it thinks it is?
If not, we'll get to the bottom of it in morning once sleeping Admins punch back in. Maybe those guys keep banker's hours, i don't know that either.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:44 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Thanks Mike, yeah, I tried the forgot password, didn't help. I got into this already once before and relogged as another, just to get in, so I think I've really got it hosed up now. So much for knowing what I'm doing. Another AAAARRRRHHH!!! but thanks anyway.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:55 PM   #12
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Oh, bye the way, don't sweat the small stuff, I just found some picts of when I won the Nationals for the high speed at Heartland Park in Topeka and the photo's are of me and the trophy's at the sign at Heartland park in 93. Boy, do I look young there! The big deal here is the fact that the fastest time of the day trophy is personally signed by Zora Dontov. the father of the Corvette, before he died.
Old 08-14-2005, 03:12 AM   #13
Administrator Emeritus

Location: FULLTIMERS - currently wintering in Rochester, NY - Goin\' places, Makin\' friends, Havin\' fun!
Tom, you have two profiles in the Photo Gallery, "Vette Racer" and "Vette Racer1". I've asked the system to E-mail you a new password for the "Vette Racer1" profile which you should already have received.

Like Mikes "Fat Dog" profile, your "Vette Racer" profile has an incorrect E-mail address in it which we cannot change at this time due to a software problem. The problem is currently being worked on by the photo gallery developer.

The software for the photo gallery, classifieds and campground review comes from one software company and the software for the forums comes from another. Until one of them offers a total package offering all the things our members want, it will be necessary to set each one up separately. Both systems will remember you when you return if you do not log out.

Because of my advancing age, I too use the same login name and password for both systems. You can change your password in the Photo Gallery by clicking on Profile&gt;&gt;Edit Profile after you are logged in.

You can E-mail me at RVrsRUS@AOL.Com if you need any questions answered.

Dave
[b]NASCAR FANS - Carl Edwards #99 & Ryan Newman #12![/col
RVrs R US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2005, 08:44 AM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Thanks Dave, gottem. Now all I have to do is make sure I do it right, this time.

Tags
heartland