Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-06-2016, 02:35 PM   #1

Puma 373 QSI RZR S 1000 first weekend.

Quick look at the weekend after in a Puma 373 QSI with a RZR S 1000. Very happy so far with this camper. Other than the wrong wash down hose and uninstalled screen door latch perfect experience so far. This was the only 12' 6" garage I could find under $35K. If anybody else owns one I'd like to hear from you and compare notes.

Video Below.

https://youtu.be/zM_VWObf5F4

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-12-2016, 09:11 PM   #2

Ford Super Duty Owner
Buddy had a 355 Puma Unleashed. Other than an electric awning issue, it's been problem free for 2 years.. I'd say that's a good run.

Old 06-17-2016, 10:59 PM   #3

I had mine on order for 2 months and finally picked up. I was like you and only one I could find this light with a 12.5' garage under 35k. Was super excited. Have had 2 months now and took it on 2 trips 11 total days. 3000 miles. Indiana to Colorado and back. I have had several issues but try to keep in my mind that every camper no matter the brand in my experience has issues because they try to make everything as cheap and light as possible. I have several switches that haven't worked from day one. Led light strip on awning never worked. My electric on my water heater doesn't work. Only gas. When gas is on and I don't take the outside cover off it sets my LP alarm off inside. Pressure relief value on water heater leaks. Lifted master bed up once and the shock on one side seized up and ripped out of framing. Happi Jack beck system tracks were mounted to the floor so I had to move so so I could get my rzr in. Trying to think of anything else lol. On a good note I will admit that so far the warranty and a lady named Amy from puma at the factory that handles warranty work or issues has been a dream. She actually cares and has not given me any crap or bs about any of it. Oh I remembered another thing. Second time we used our slide out a 3" screw came out from underneath and ripped a 3 inch hole right in the middle of the linoleum floor. NOW THAT REALLY PISSED ME OFF. But it is at the dealer now getting fixed. I also have the 2017 373 qsi. Whewww glad you gave me a chance to vent all that!
Old 06-17-2016, 11:11 PM   #4

I watched video. Did a good job. I was wondering is that "light switch" in the garage the one for the fuel station your talking about?!?
Old 06-19-2016, 05:09 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kram2724 View Post
I watched video. Did a good job. I was wondering is that "light switch" in the garage the one for the fuel station your talking about?!?

Yeah thats the switch. Three weekends so far with no issues at all.