I was cleaning up the Weekend Warrior and found (5) bullets from the 357magnum in the couch. I pocketed them planning to put them away later.
I then got distracted installing a radio and speakers in the camper and was using a 9 volt battery to run continuity tests on my speaker wires w/voltmeter. Finished that project.... and put the 9V battery in the same pocket as the bullets.
I came inside to work on the computer when I noticed that it felt like my pants pocket was on fire.........
Yup, the battery had shorted out on one of the bullets producing some very high heat. Question for the mythbusters:
Was there a chance of firing off the shell with the that 9v battery in my pants pocket?