Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-16-2005, 07:07 PM   #1

Went to wally world today to pick up a few items, when off in the distance I spotted her.
Having been on my feet all day, and with 2 laps around the store under my belt, That chair looked inviting.

While I dont normally get excited about your standard camping chair, this one looked liked it needed a rear end test.

I'm happy to report while still your cheaply constructed camping chair, it was quite comfortable. Good sitting angle with a padded seat which felt soft on the rear end. I will give this chair 8 1/2 stars out of a possible 10 stars. Normal fabric folding chair I would give a 4 star rating.

Nuts and Bolts: Ozark Trail Mushroom Folding Chair.

Where: Wal-mart

Price: $19.95.

My rear end has spoken!!! BB out

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 08-16-2005, 07:07 PM   #2

Went to wally world today to pick up a few items, when off in the distance I spotted her.
Having been on my feet all day, and with 2 laps around the store under my belt, That chair looked inviting.

While I dont normally get excited about your standard camping chair, this one looked liked it needed a rear end test.

I'm happy to report while still your cheaply constructed camping chair, it was quite comfortable. Good sitting angle with a padded seat which felt soft on the rear end. I will give this chair 8 1/2 stars out of a possible 10 stars. Normal fabric folding chair I would give a 4 star rating.

Nuts and Bolts: Ozark Trail Mushroom Folding Chair.

Where: Wal-mart

Price: $19.95.

My rear end has spoken!!! BB out

Old 08-16-2005, 07:16 PM   #3

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
GMC Boy,
at the end of a hard day, you sure don't want a rock hard chair. (little-dudes courtesy of CrimePay who curiously appears to be on a mission of sorts)
Glad to have heard from your .... ehhhh ..., well glad to have heard your report,
Dog
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:24 PM   #4

Now that's my kind of Rear End Mod BB. Oh Joy another trip to Wally World

FatDog when you gonna share the emocons to the rest of us? Thanks Crime, before long will be able to carry on a conversation without words.

Griz

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:46 PM   #5

05 NEXT LEVEL 38CKS http://bestsmileys.com/happy/3.gif
PhatFireMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 07:53 PM   #6

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FatDog when you gonna share the emocons to the rest of us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
(its Dr. CrimePays work, he apparently is living out some Dr.Jeckle and Mr.Hyde thing )
Old 08-16-2005, 07:57 PM   #7

Nice Rear End Report there Buford!!

Now if everyone else could just figure out how we're doing this!

It's sooooo easy! [Hint: a right click will heal all wounds....]
Old 08-16-2005, 07:59 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Thanks Crime, before long will be able to carry on a conversation without words </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
ie: See Phatty's post right after yours Don. Its coming soon
Old 08-16-2005, 08:54 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">FatDog when you gonna share the emocons to the rest of us? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
(its Dr. CrimePays work, he apparently is living out some Dr.Jeckle and Mr.Hyde thing ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,no,no I just jumped right in to the thick of things with all of the characters here. This seems like a good rv site with a lot of really cool people.

2005 Attitude 26'FSAK
Crime Pays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:03 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No,no,no I just jumped right in to the thick of things with all of the characters here. This seems like a good rv site with a lot of really cool people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
CP:

Thanks for the compliment from all of us...THIS is what makes our group...a LOT of fun and a BUNCH of info that is sincere and valid . There have been so many good peeps showing up here lately, that we want to extend our warm welcome with the disclaimer that we're not the other boards, and don't wanna be!. I'm just a partipant here, and I'll let the rest of the crowd say their course, but so far, you've been a great addition to the group....welcome again!

Sean
Old 08-16-2005, 09:23 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No,no,no I just jumped right in to the thick of things with all of the characters here. This seems like a good rv site with a lot of really cool people. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
CP:

Thanks for the compliment from all of us...THIS is what makes our group...a LOT of fun and a BUNCH of info that is sincere and valid . There have been so many good peeps showing up here lately, that we want to extend our warm welcome with the disclaimer that we're not the other boards, and don't wanna be!. I'm just a partipant here, and I'll let the rest of the crowd say their course, but so far, you've been a great addition to the group....welcome again!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks WW or can I call you Sean ( just tryin to be PC )I hope I'm not stirrin any pot of sorts around here if so the moderators may smack my fingers if they wish! no I am not here for any other reason othere than to get away from the negativity on other sites (part of which I'm guilty) you know, "I hate my rig this and that".I'm here to borrow some knowledge to improve the small thing about my rig ( mods ) and a lot of that I have learned RIGHT HERE and also take part in the rv lifestyle with people like ya'll.
so again Thanks to all of the iRV2 members.
Aidan

2005 Attitude 26'FSAK
Old 08-16-2005, 09:26 PM   #12

What do you think?

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2005, 09:35 PM   #13

Hey Aidan!

You can cal me Sean anyday...that's why I put it out there. And FAR BE IT (ok guys...flames away) from me to denounce you from any poor postings, but IN TRUTH, we've got one of the best MODs here in the industry (Mike...aka FatDog). Not only is a sick puppy , but he also keeps us in line with the other forums onsite. Have officially met him, and can call him a bonefide "Class Act DAWG".

Now if we can just keep up this "seriousness" with all of these newfound toys you shown us!!

Sean
Old 08-16-2005, 09:36 PM   #14

Good one

2005 Attitude 26'FSAK