Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 04-29-2005, 08:56 PM   #15
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Clark,

I agree, you would think they would worry more about their quality but I guess as long as we buy, they don't need to sweat the small stuff. I like the trailer but they do some really stupid stuff that could be avoided and make them look much better. Rock on!!
Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-30-2005, 06:30 AM   #16

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> You'd think WW could at least bind the edges for us with the original carpet. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not to slight WW in any way, but the carpet all the Desert Foxes I have worked on had the edges of the carpet bound......

WW's are some nice rigs, I am just a LITTLE partial to the Desert Foxes..
Old 04-30-2005, 02:41 PM   #17

Geeezz...good thing I read through the entire thread- after the first couple of posts, I have a vision of carpet with handcuffs on...

Just another thing to watch out for...and Clark- the attention you talked about is getting less and less, albeit they're still a good product and can hardly wait to get out new one. But if you want anything out of the ordinary, you'll either wait alot longer, pay a lot more, or both. I guess the demand is on their side of supply for them right now...

And Tom...I see you drooling- wassup? That 03 should be just barely broke in! WE gotta throw a gig together and get it real used so you can justify a new one (what are friends for?!).

Dang...where's FATDOG? We need to find out from him if his carpet is bound (umm...still getting that handcuff piture in my head)...
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 04:56 PM   #18

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Hi Sean, nice seeing the corporate big-wig back. I believe i may have been the only guy on a dealer's lot on his hands and knees examining the edges of the carpet today. The guy there came up to me and told me
"...Now worries, we already vacuumed.."
and even though i am now in the 'know' about the carpet edges stuff, i decided to let it slide and just tell him i appreciated their attention to deatil.
". thanks for vacuuming it buddy..." sighhhh

Don,
i thought you had a class-A (and a bunch of them for that matter ), is Fox associated with the type you have?
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2005, 05:36 PM   #19

Thanks FatDog- I had tickets tonight to the CEO's Annual Spring Ball, but since I knew "we" were close to geting your new baby, I gave em to someone else so I could participate in the moment. He'l be a little disappointed, but then again, he hasn't seen what we came up with this week either! That should help him next week take his mind off of me not showing up to his function

Hey, do you suppose Cordie can get the 'ol sewing machine out and bound the carpet for ya? If not, maybe you could get the torch out and singe the ends so it doesn't unravel...your call (aren't you glad that I let YOU do what YOU want to do with your TH?). Be careful with that torch, though....you could burn yourself: they are dangerous things, and on second though, maybe you would want a professional do it Just a thought...

[Still waiting for the whole KIT & Kabootle] Are you going to make me pick up the teley?
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 10:39 AM   #20

Huh, my Rampage came with bound carpet edges, just came that way.