Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 10-04-2005, 05:29 PM   #85

CENSORED

05 NEXT LEVEL 38CKS https://bestsmileys.com/happy/3.gif
PhatFireMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 10-04-2005, 05:42 PM   #86

Opps Phatty...appears the link dun flew the coop!!

If you think for one moment that I'm gonna wear some freakin' costume, you've got another thing comin' (ahhh...love that song!). But kiddies- no prob! (To me...Halloween is just another excuse to go somewhere and party!!)
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:53 PM   #87

I think it's a great idea! I'll have candy on board for the younguns.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:44 PM   #88

I might as well come clean here about that tire I gouged on the way to the BBQ...today I bumped a curb going up to dump the tanks and POW! ...that sucker blew up. Just as well...better there than on the highway.

Old 10-04-2005, 06:55 PM   #89

Well you knew it needed to be replaced anyway, and your right about it happening at home instead of on the road. Still it's a PITA!!!

So Nibs went streaking???

Kinda figured it was going to happen sometime that night...

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 07:11 PM   #90

Wow Phatty...cain't believe you're dissin' diirk like that!

The blowout serves you right (but thank gawd it was on a low-speed trek)...

And Clark...the only streaking that went on was in Mr. Nibb's mind!! (Sorry Chris...it was just YOUR day buddy!) ....or did I miss something that will drive the price of that video up a few hundies?
Old 10-06-2005, 08:07 AM   #91

OK...getting anxious now. 3 weeks to go.

Potluck/costumes/trick r' treating on Saturday.

Brian's got the fireworks. I'll bring cones and caution tape to set up the kiddie moto-track.

Maybe everybody can bring a little firewood.

Are we thinking the same spot as last time, or...? Cause I'll be getting there Thursday morning, most likely the first one. I'll put up the signs leading in from the store.

Shall we do a big circle of trailers?

Old 10-06-2005, 08:12 AM   #92

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWfan: the only streaking that went on was in Mr. Nibb's mind!! (Sorry Chris...it was just YOUR day buddy!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Oh that's okay Pal. Just wait until we get out to Glamis.

("Boss Hawg")
MR. NIBBLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2005, 05:54 PM   #93

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh that's okay Pal. Just wait until we get out to Glamis </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok...now I'm starting to feel some friendship- except for that 'Glamis' part!!!

What about Rasor?! Are you trying to steal this thread?!

Hey...looking forward to it...if I get my way with our corporate team's meeting, we'll have it that week so I can get home from CT Thursday early and get the good spot!! Yeah!!

Sean
Old 10-13-2005, 05:03 AM   #94

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Phatty wrote:

Are we thinking the same spot as last time, or...? Cause I'll be getting there Thursday morning, most likely the first one. I'll put up the signs leading in from the store.

Shall we do a big circle of trailers?
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anonymous wrote:

Did you ever get a reply from anyone re, your question? Or are we going elsewhere? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So what's it going to be fellas? Are we trying for the same patch of real estate as last time?

We should figure it out so anyone that gets there early doesn't get set up in the wrong spot. I plan on getting there Thursday and putting up markers of some kind to lead everyone in unless it is already done by another.

Old 10-13-2005, 05:36 AM   #95

I'm all for the same spot. Easy access and a good location.

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 05:45 AM   #96

Hey Guys:

How 'bout a map? Or other than "turn left" or "turn right" is it that obvious? We'll be coming out Thursday PM or early Friday AM and have never been there. If we can't get out in time to get there before dark, it'll be Friday AM (I HATE setting up in the dark).

BTW...last night just got done ripping most of my music to my laptop so I don't have to babysit the players- we're gonna rock! We might want to setup a party zone and warn anyone who wants to sleep, say, after midnight to stay outside that zone!

Can hardly wait!!

Sean
Old 10-13-2005, 08:27 AM   #97

Sean,
It's pretty easy to find. One road to get there and no real cross-roads. With signs there shouldn't be any problems.

As for the music, good work. That's a lot of work. I emailed you a song that I thought you might like. Let me know what you think. It should probably be played at the top of every hour...

2007 Rally site
diirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 08:54 AM   #98

Eric:

Didn't get the email...did you use seanb.haney@verizon.net?