Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 08-16-2006, 07:00 PM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I second the motion. But due to my losses at CALNEVORE (chairs, clothing, hair, etc) I will be at a safe distance. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy Scott...I hope your disfigured body has healed by now! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm doing a little better

2BlueHeelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #16

Hey Sean!

Is there going to be a potluck or any oraganized dining to accompany the dis-organized drinking???

Old 09-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 2BlueHeelers:
Hey Sean!

Is there going to be a potluck or any oraganized dining to accompany the dis-organized drinking??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY...now wait a cotton-pickin minute there 2BH...I know EXACTLY where my booze is (and in WHAt order in the cabinet) and where I'll be drinkin' it , so I don't see any unorganized mess there...but you bring up a good point about the food...does everyone really need some that weekend? Cain't we just get along with Cheetos and Jalapeno- laced Pig Rinds and donuts for breakfast?!
Old 09-18-2006, 06:20 PM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 2BlueHeelers:
Hey Sean!

Is there going to be a potluck or any oraganized dining to accompany the dis-organized drinking??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HEY...now wait a cotton-pickin minute there 2BH...I know EXACTLY where my booze is (and in WHAt order in the cabinet) and where I'll be drinkin' it , so I don't see any unorganized mess there...but you bring up a good point about the food...does everyone really need some that weekend? Cain't we just get along with Cheetos and Jalapeno- laced Pig Rinds and donuts for breakfast?! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, I'm sorry... I was just a puppet for DW who was askin questions.

I freely give up a corner of my man card... now pass the pork rinds!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:33 PM   #19

Dang 2BH...you just reminded me when you mentioned the DW that we're gonna have the DW's there!! Well WTH are WE yakkin' about this for?! We already covered the basics! I'll have my people contact your people, who will then contact some other people who will let all the other people in on the plans. As for us, let's just go get another drink and shoot the poop here, OK?
Old 09-18-2006, 06:56 PM   #20

Donuts !!....yum yum, What kind of donuts go with Coors light ??..jelly, or Plain ?. Sean, i missed you at the show. I was there friday night with socal, jws lovetoride, also got to meet diirk, durwud, nibbles, rickey bobby.But no Sean ..What gives ?
Old 09-18-2006, 07:12 PM   #21

Dang 2BH...you just reminded me when you mentioned the DW that we're gonna have the DW's there!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right! Someone has to help me up those stairs 'round 2am.. .. 'shore ain't gonna be anyone else able to!
Not to mention, I wouldn't trust any of you perves to tuck me in...
If I did, I'd probably wake up strapped to the front of BB machine doin 90 and poppin wheelies!

Old 09-18-2006, 07:44 PM   #22

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KNUCKLEHEAD:
Donuts !!....yum yum, What kind of donuts go with Coors light ??..jelly, or Plain ?. Sean, i missed you at the show. I was there friday night with socal, jws lovetoride, also got to meet diirk, durwud, nibbles, rickey bobby.But no Sean ..What gives ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya dun s'owed up the wrong day, MAYNARD! (But I prefer lemon-filled donuts whilst I suck on my Screwdriver in the AM).
Old 09-18-2006, 07:46 PM   #23

Dang 2BH...you just reminded me when you mentioned the DW that we're gonna have the DW's there!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's right! Someone has to help me up those stairs 'round 2am.. .. 'shore ain't gonna be anyone else able to!
Not to mention, I wouldn't trust any of you perves to tuck me in...
If I did, I'd probably wake up strapped to the front of BB machine doin 90 and poppin wheelies! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ohhh....OH...OHHH!! But you'd let BB tuck ya in under the bus?! Wassup wit dat?! (there's smpthin' he ain't tellin us, guys! ).
Old 10-08-2006, 06:36 PM   #24

Where is a good place to get water for Rasor? I sure don't wanna lug 150 gal of water in from Bakersfield!

Old 10-14-2006, 07:03 AM   #25

Well...got to keep this going even though it's old news....

Like Howie said Scott- the Flying J in Barstow (actually Lenwood)...best bet is to use the spigots on the outside lanes in the car fueling area- they've got to be a bit cleaner than the ones in the RV section!
Old 10-14-2006, 07:07 AM   #26

Like Howie said Scott- the Flying J in Barstow (actually Lenwood)...best bet is to use the spigots on the outside lanes in the car fueling area- they've got to be a bit cleaner than the ones in the RV section! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you recommend that over going to Baker 6-7 miles past "X"?

Old 10-14-2006, 07:37 AM   #27

Like Howie said Scott- the Flying J in Barstow (actually Lenwood)...best bet is to use the spigots on the outside lanes in the car fueling area- they've got to be a bit cleaner than the ones in the RV section! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you recommend that over going to Baker 6-7 miles past "X"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

10-4 good buddy...alot more convienent than doing the Baker run, and ALOT cheaper if you need fuel- that Flying J is usually the cheapest place in the high desert for fuel- and you'll need some before heading out to Rasor!
Old 10-14-2006, 07:51 AM   #28

do you recommend that over going to Baker 6-7 miles past "X"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

10-4 good buddy...alot more convienent than doing the Baker run, and ALOT cheaper if you need fuel- that Flying J is usually the cheapest place in the high desert for fuel- and you'll need some before heading out to Rasor! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No fuel for me man!

I gots 87 gal capacity now! I can make it to rasor and back to Fresno without refuelling!

BUT I will get my water there!!! Grassy Assy!