Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 02-16-2014, 07:59 AM   #1

Rubicon 2100

Well looks like I'm doin' it. I'm trading in my Kountry Star for a Rubicon 2100 TH. The DW has decided she does not want to camp nor travel in the MH and so I will be doing the solo thing with my 1200 Sportster in the Rubicon. I know this is going to be a big change but I have to keep her happy I nearly lost her because I was stupid before.Any comments on this Toy Hauler before I do this. I'm going thru a dealer and dumping a few bucks but it just seems to fit better at this time for me. Thank you for your advise.
okiejim is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 02-17-2014, 09:24 AM   #2

Damon Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
New or Used? Have you Looked at some Used ones to see how they stand up over time?
Doggy Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 01:27 PM   #3

Doggy Daddy,
It's used 2012 and it looks hardly used. It is a trailer no double paned glass nor 3" walls like my MH. I sat in it today to make sure it would work and heard all the noise outside. I can't expect much since it can be pulled with my 1500 silverado. I pulled the trigger today. Delivery in a week or so not sure of the exact date yet.
okiejim is offline   Reply With Quote