Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-06-2005, 07:31 AM   #15

Mike:

Yeap...when you get to Okie city, jot up I35 for about 8 miles to I44 east. Just before Tulsa, take 97 north to Sand Springs (watch out when you get close to SS though- they throw you a curve and the hwy turns into 51 before you get to 64). Looks like the town is only about 2 miles wide and 1 mile tall, so we can split up and see if we can find Tom's house- first one there gets to dig the pit!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-06-2005, 07:44 AM   #16

Send a message via MSN to FatDog

yep,
his house will probably be the one with some guy trying to load his vette and all his belongings into his SLC real quick with a ForSale sign taped to the door of the house.

Well it just aint gonna work that way Tom.
Now you go right on over to the 7-11 and you start stocking up for us. You do the right thing now and we'll go easier on you

FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2005, 07:48 AM   #17

Mike:

I believe 7-11's have been replaced by Piggly-Wigglies in that part of the world!!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:39 PM   #18

Sean,

Where are you?????? Haven't heard from you in days.

Did that guy come up from San Diego area to look at the trailer?

Enquiring minds want to know!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 05:23 PM   #19

good question Clark.
i thought that he had some engagement with the wifey this weekend, camping i believe.
and i just called him at home, no answer.
Sean has life by the tail somewhere and is no doubt going strong,
i don't take him for a real quiet feller, somethin' tells me he'll barnstorm his way thru town here shortly
Old 05-09-2005, 06:26 PM   #20

OK...I'm bbbaaaccckkkk!! Wow- what the weekend in Calico- have you ever had TOO MUCH FUN? Had so much fun, the original plan of coming home yesterday am turned into a 4am this morning. We keep doin' it, and one of these days, I've gonna need a liver transplant...

I see we've got a whole bunch of newbies here- gotta say hi to ALL of 'ya! Welcome to the "Home Of Of The Comedians That Can't Find Work"! All of us truly hope you're having a lot of fun- we are, and WILL THIS NEXT WEEKEND.

Clark: That SD guy never showed up Friday mornin'... so we basically wasted a whole mornin' for nuttin- honey. I did show it at the J in the B in Hesperia to some guy that only wanted to park it next to his house for his two teenage sons to live in, so I wasn't particularly fond of entertaining that idea, but heck, if he's got $17.5k, he can have it- I've just about got no fingernails left with 3 weeks to go 'til the new SLC.

The best hit was when we pulled in the Flying J to fuel up, and someone next to us who had like a 22 or 24' Dunes (?) was really ou'ing and aw-ing over it, but he has yet to call either. I thought that one was the best because he can't get his sandrail in his- but plenty of room for 'em here! I've got more calls also, but everyone seems to want to fork out alot more than what I'm asking for (they're looking for newer ones).

I guess I'm just not built to be a used-trailer salesman- suites me fine except for NOW.

Wow...gotta get through all the posts... you guys been the busy little beavers, ain't 'cha?

Looking forward to seein' ya this weekend (Clark- we're gonna do our darndest to get out there at a decent hours, say 4 or 5? You gonna still be there?).

Sean
Old 05-09-2005, 06:54 PM   #21

Sean,

I just need enough time to get some sleep before the 1 1/4 hr drive to Redondo, so I'm not on a really set time frame. Like I said before, if you need help with directions or if something happens and you need assistance, call me and I'll be glad to help.

E-mail me at rbfdclark@aol.com and I'll get and give my phone numbers.

Glad you had a fun weekend!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 08:11 PM   #22

thanks Clark for the assistance,
I have your email with the directions on my truck's dashboard

and i might as well let you guys know i just have one complaint/threat with some of you guys,
my eyes start 'hittin the sack' every night around 9. i know, i know ....
BUT !!!, for my entire life i've been up at 5 or 6 in the morn
some of you guys yack it up until the barnyard animals are starting to crow, but let me tell you buddies, i WILL be crankin' some Dead at 6:30 am.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:17 PM   #23

and i have just one more ??????

i believe we may have put the fear into ol' Tommy ,
ever since we told him we're hoofin' it back to Sand Springs to restore order to those parts 'cause of him getting a little too boisterous here,
i do believe he's been hangin' a little on the low side.

come on now Tom
Old 05-09-2005, 08:53 PM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i WILL be crankin' some Dead at 6:30 am. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No prob!

My middle name is Sugar Magnolia ... or was that Bertha ... or maybe Althea ... um.....
SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 09:15 PM   #25

Clark:

OK...define 'sleep'...I've had a buncha nights where 6 has been really good!

We're doin the I15, 395, 58, then 14 ourselves...been up around them parts many years...

See ya there?
Old 05-10-2005, 07:57 PM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
i WILL be crankin' some Dead at 6:30 am.

No prob! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats how we can tell the difference between just Happy Campers and Merry Pranksters
Old 05-10-2005, 08:14 PM   #27

Mike:

Based on the list of people I saw at that OTHER sub-par forum, Clark's right...it's gonna be one full desert. And if I gotta- I will...a little "He!! in a Bucket" or "Touch Of Grey" @ 6:30am outta wake anyone up. Of course, I was thinkin about maybe some "Sandman", but we'll let the crowd decide. Call it a 'custom alarm clock'. If I gotta take a few more advil and b12, so be it.

I trust the fact that I WILL have the tune control- 2000w is hard to beat, especially if some try to do it with 12 volt.
Old 05-10-2005, 08:15 PM   #28
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I believe we may have put the fear into ol' Tommy ,
ever since we told him we're hoofin' it back to Sand Springs to restore order to those parts 'cause of him getting a little too boisterous here,
i do believe he's been hangin' a little on the low side.

come on now Tom </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok now, just because I have to take a few days off and go to work doesn't mean you can take liberties with me. Boy, after I take all next week off to go hang at the lake you all will kill me I guess. Thats OK, I'm keeping score and paybacks are H#!!.

By the way, hit the road. I've already got the pit dug, firewood stacked, and I think the neighbor's have a pet pig, if that don't work there's a cow or two over there. O, and the frig is full. No hookups though, you'll have to boondock.
You all have a good trip out this weekend. I'll think about you while I'm parked at the lake all week.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote