Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:02 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Anyone seen Sean??

I'm beginning to think he's MIA (missing in action) or DWR(drunk without relief) or maybe tmf(too much fun) or, heaven forbid, DWL/TMW.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-14-2007, 11:02 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Anyone seen Sean??

I'm beginning to think he's MIA (missing in action) or DWR(drunk without relief) or maybe tmf(too much fun) or, heaven forbid, DWL/TMW.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:11 PM   #3

Tom,

I think he's spending too much time on the other forums......
Old 05-15-2007, 04:59 AM   #4
Administrator Emeritus

Sean WHO?
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #5

I presume you are talking about Weekend Warrior. Looks like he bought an HDT

Seans thread
2000 Volvo 660 425hp 1550ft/lbs torque, 15 speed. 2006 Canadian Sport 385 RLTS (40'10") triple slide 5'er, Trailair pinbox, Onan 5500 Marquis Platnum, 300 watts solar, 3000 watt inverter, 2003 Harley Davidson Road King. 3 Polaris Sportsman quads, 94
Bearman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:33 PM   #6

I saw Sean singing with Sara Evans.

high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2007, 08:37 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearman:

Seans thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I gotta tell ya, I can't believe that unless I find out for real.
Old 05-18-2007, 07:49 PM   #8
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
I checked out that post and unless he changed his name to Jeff, that ain't going to fly.

I still think he's just MIA!

Maybe he's just lost in the desert.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:09 PM   #9

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Vette Racer:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bearman:

Seans thread </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I gotta tell ya, I can't believe that unless I find out for real. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not him That guy lives in San Diego and Sean lives in Yucaipa
Old 05-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #10
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Its not him That guy lives in San Diego and Sean lives in Yucaipa </div></BLOCKQUOTE> That is, unless he has moved.

Since he hasn't checked in in so long a time I think we can start a rumor that he has got a divorce and living in an apartment in S LA, with no internet access. Anyone have pictures?
Old 05-21-2007, 02:56 PM   #11

You turkey, Tom!!! Wow guys...this last two weeks has been a barnburner...first, a week between Portland OR, Pasco WA, and Lewiston ID. Get back Friday PM, head up to the High desert to review wedding DJ plans, then off Sunday to Florida for the week. Also getting ready for the Baja 500 to chase Phatty (and friend, Lou), BrianZ, and Tony- my best friend who's got the gonads to race a Rhino (albeit a $35k one! ). That's weekend after Mem Day, which will also be up in Apple Valley helping my friend Dave with finishing his Bar Room...

No rest for the wicked I guess...got some catching up to do! Tom: what the heck YOU been up to?
Old 05-21-2007, 03:57 PM   #12
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No rest for the wicked I guess...got some catching up to do! Tom: what the heck YOU been up to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh nuttin Seanie....he's just been stirrin up them Texas Boomers...
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 04:49 PM   #13
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No rest for the wicked I guess...got some catching up to do! Tom: what the heck YOU been up to? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh nuttin Seanie....he's just been stirrin up them Texas Boomers... </div></BLOCKQUOTE> AND doing a mighty fine job of it too!

I was about ready to send out a search and rescue dog for ya Sean. Glad you made it back in for a minute and don't get lost down in Baja. That sounds like a bunch of fun. I've just been hanging out and playing, things have been quiet on the job for the last couple of weeks, got my antenna's up in the air so have been checking out where in the world I can talk to. I have to go to Minneapolis in a couple of weeks to do the corporate thing, then it'll be time to start getting ready for vacation, Branson and New Mexico. So, guess we are all having fun.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:43 PM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by high desert:
I saw Sean singing with Sara Evans.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Boy...I sure wish that was me...I'd get alot more of the Sara Evan's type women!

Well Tommy boy! Keep 'em stirred up (remember, if you're not getting in trouble you ain't doin' anything ). And try to stay away from Florida, OK? It' getting to be hirr'cane season down there...I hope I don't have another stint after this next round!