Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 09-29-2016, 08:32 PM   #1

Seismic 4112 Full Time

Starting to look at our next rig. Currently in a Heartland 3650BH. One thing we have mutually decided is we need a toy hauler. This next rig will also be full time as soon as our kids are out of the house.

We really like the Seismic 4112 floor plan and features. The structural quality - how well it holds up to wear and tear - can be hard to judge sitting on a dealer's lot, though. (We would be getting the all-seasons option, G tires, Onan, and I'll transfer batteries plus washer/dryer from our current rig and add new solar panels.)

Anyone here currently in a Seismic full time that could share their first hand experiences? Thanks.
jayhawkclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 09-30-2016, 09:37 PM   #2

Leaving little London on FB has a blog on their Jayco Siesmic 4212 if you are interested.
Leslie Nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 05:10 PM   #3

Found them, thanks
jayhawkclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:34 PM   #4

I've been full timing in my 4112 since July in California where I've been working...I live in Houston. No real problems...had some warranty items fixed (exterior lights, and fridge sensor) but I've really been happy with it so far. I also have washer/dryer that work very well...Dishwasher works great and I've been very comfortable living in it. I had looked for over a year and actually was going to buy another Tesla 3950 (full paint version) from a dealer in Idaho..but they reneged on the deal at the very last minute. I had looked at the 4112 but just wasn't sold on the electric leveling system...so I had it demo'd to me and decided to get the Seismic over another Tesla (I had a 2015 model that I sold to my brother)...I just wanted a full paint version with a few more options...and I'm probably fortunate I didn't get it since Evergreen went out of business 2 months later...and owners of Evergreen units produced the last 3 months have had many problems..so I probably dodged a bullet! I've seen every toy hauler made and I wouldn't rate any of them except the Weekend Warrior above the Seismic 4112.
suprdave1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 06:06 AM   #5
Official iRV2 Sponsor

"I had looked at the 4112 but just wasn't sold on the electric leveling system..."

If you get to a point where you'd like to upgrade that electric system to hydraulic, give me a call! Our six point fifth wheel Auto Level system is a GREAT set up for that Seismic!

6 Point Fifthwheel Auto-Level System - Equalizer Systems
EQSystems is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 09:11 AM   #6

FYI...I had a minor problem about month ago leveling the middle jacks, but I've had it just over 6 months and haven't any issues...operates as well as hydraulic system
suprdave1958 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
full time