Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-09-2006, 05:46 AM   #1

Hey there...Mr. Edmiston...how was the shindig last night? sorry we couldn't make it...sounded like it was going to be a hoot!

Sean
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-09-2006, 05:46 AM   #2

Hey there...Mr. Edmiston...how was the shindig last night? sorry we couldn't make it...sounded like it was going to be a hoot!

Sean
Old 12-09-2006, 06:33 AM   #3

I'm sipping a plop-plop fizz-fizz, so it must have been good.

The homemade sausage was a huge it. I'm sorry I was too busy to snap any pics before the party started. It took me most of the day yesterday to grill up 50 lbs. of sausage. I could fit about 10-12 pounds on my built in grill, then I had the portable Webber Que from the trailer with another five pounds or so going. Even with two grills though, it took me from 9am until 3p to cook it all up.

That made it tough to fit in all the honey-dos that had to get done. But somehow we pulled it all off.

Everyone had a good time. I didn't have to call anyone a cab. Derwud was DD and said he could only have one drink. So I made that one count! He had to keep adding more mixer to choke it down. I'd say he got his money's worth from that one.

Sorry you couldn't make it, but it's a heck of a drive and a busy time of year. I may have to throw a spring/summer sausage fest in '07.

Weekend Warrior FS2600
dedmiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:39 AM   #4

Ab-o-Lute-Ly!!

Wow...50 lb's of sausage...I can see where that'd take a good portion of a day. and I think we'd definitely go for a SausageFest in some good weather!

So Darryl prolly woke up earlier than you did this morning, ey?!

And I can tell you're a little slow this morning...<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The homemade sausage was a huge it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>...you normally don't make a semantical error like that!

Glad to hear you're upright and taking nourishment. Time to get to work now!

Thanks for the update!

Sean
Old 12-09-2006, 06:46 AM   #5

You're typing too loud. Gotta go.

Weekend Warrior FS2600
dedmiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 06:49 AM   #6

Old 12-09-2006, 02:23 PM   #7
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Boy, don't you just hate those parties! (later)..
Vette Racer is online now   Reply With Quote