Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 04-25-2005, 06:27 PM   #15

56:

Naawwwggghhh! no way! Geezz...what a mess. I think either someone has really mastered this morphed picture, or it's a Chevy in "Ford clothing".

No really..who would tell someone "got for it- it's solid" in this circumstance?

Mike! He's doing it again!! That 56: 30,000 comedians out of work, and he's gotta be one! Fire rooster: be bewared!!

In any event, someone's got quite a job of cleaning that baby up- I don't know how those guys pictured are even standing up! Talk about needing a Pismo VTTD!

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 04-25-2005, 06:32 PM   #16

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
what i can't believe is i had backed my way at full speed almost entirely thru that lake before I finally got stuck just because i slowed down so i didn't hit those two jokers standing behind me
figures Sean and Nick would have to be standing right there with their old metal detectors in hand staring at the ground

FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2005, 06:49 PM   #17

Let's see....how could I possibly come back on that one?!

Mike: That's exactly why we greatly appreciate your expertise and posts! I'll even take the fall on that one!
Old 04-25-2005, 08:05 PM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 56Nomad:
February 2005 in the Mojave desert.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Them fellas had to leave the truck over night.
Anyone want to take a guess where I took this
picture?

Hey...... even the GM guys do it too!

Old 04-27-2005, 05:30 PM   #19

56:

Lemme take guess...behind your home- you saw those concrete pipes and just had to have 'em for the perfect backyard drain?!

Naw..it doesn't snow in SC! They'd be the perfect drain for a friend of yours in Sonora? Northern CA? Western NV, So Oregon? Spokane, WA? Colorado??!!

OK...somewhere in the US (I should be pretty safe with THAT one!).

Whew..I'm done guessin'. But I'm not done copying those pictures to show my Chevy/GMC friends!

STILL havin' too much fun, darn!
Old 04-30-2005, 09:10 PM   #20

Well we had a great time!!! We decided to avoid the cold up north and headed out to the desert. Other then a couple of knucklehead kids who stole someone's truck and hotrodded it and then torched it near our camp we had a great time. Gotta nice sun burn and downed a few beers when the boys went to bed Momma and I.... nevermind.

Still trying to figure out how to get the pictures up on our website. It keeps on telling me the file is too big. I need to go and get photo editor or something on my comp. so I can down size the jpg's unless someone here knows a better way????

Thanks for the info guys and have a great day.

Fire Rooster
Old 04-30-2005, 09:16 PM   #21

i am the big offender of having too large of picture file sizes on my web
i really have to get in there and re-sample them, but i just made that site like 3 or 4 years ago, so i'm getting to it

and i have a graphics shop so i have a ton of software, but Fire rooster there is shareware out there that can re-sample pictures (.JPG or .TIF) to be any frame size or file size that you need. It is a handy thing when you want pictures big enough to make nice prints but also need to be able show them on your website (lower resolution)

and sorry to hear about some chuckleheads who stole and torched some guys truck

nice to see you back here after your vacation outing
Old 04-30-2005, 09:33 PM   #22

Fire rooster:

Where ya been??

Do you have XP? It's got a great program in it..Photo Editor, that will actually re-size a whole bunch of selected pics (in Explorer) to the size you need. Otherwise, any reputable photo program should resize them for you..usually in an "Image" or "Tools" menu option...holler if you need any help!
Old 05-01-2005, 11:25 AM   #23

Yes, I have XP. But for some reson I do not have Photo editor on it?????? Is it called something else? cannot seem to locate it. What shareware is out there in case I cannot find the photo editor? can I download it or do I need to go to Best buy? Tons of questions I know but I really want to get this site up and going it is a great freebie from this site. Thanks
Old 05-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #24

Fire rooster, For windows xp I would use INFANVIEW.It's a freeware that although I haven't used, I have heard it is a quality program.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 01:40 PM   #25

Thanks I will give it a try when I get home in a few days. I am at the fire stn. today so cannot get to my photos. Thanks for all the help guys, sorry to be so retarded. BTW I put another website link in my sig. It has a couple of pics of my set up, it will work in the mean time.
Old 05-01-2005, 02:27 PM   #26

its always those guys who claim to be so backwards when it comes to computers, and two days later they have a few full-fledged personnal picture sites going with links and graphics inserted into all their forum replies,

while all the guys who have been doing it for years are here arm wrestleing about what year it was that they made their brand new 'current' avatar (years ago nitwits)

maybe Rooster is really a programmer for the FD? and Rooster you will run into Clark here on this site who works for Redondo Beach, i believe it is, in your same profession (Firefighter/Paramedic). a good guy.

and Rooster, you have cool names for your sons! You ought to post their snaps as well sometime.
Old 05-01-2005, 07:58 PM   #27

Nope not a programer just a tinkerer. Thanks for the compliment on my sons' names. They are great little guys. Always a new adventure but definetly great kids.

Yeah would love to run into a few guys on here, and some I have corresponded with on other sites too. It would be fun to get out and camp/ride together some day too.

Hope to see you all out there!
Old 05-09-2005, 12:09 PM   #28

glad to see you over here too Rooster!!

06 Rampage 387
RRC/AMC is offline   Reply With Quote