Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 12-01-2014, 08:37 AM   #1

Take a look at this th

#7378 - 2015 Forest River Vengeance 25V for sale in Greencastle PA

Tell me what your opinions are about this one i have read bad and good about almost all of these, any specific questions i should ask about this one? anything to look out for? I will wanna take a look at the frame ik that atleast ....
PLAYER2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 12-02-2014, 10:55 AM   #2

I don't have any experience with Forest River or any toy hauler for that matter. But I've been shopping around to get one myself. For the past few years, I've been using my dad's Jayco Eagle TT with my family of 5, which is actually a great camper, but is not a toy hauler obviously. So we've had the benefit of seeing what we like and what we don't like about it and finding what we would want in our own camper/toy hauler.

I saw on your other thread that you would like to be able to haul at least 3, maybe 4 ATV's. The nice thing about the Vengeance line is that they are 102" wide, so you should be able to get 2 ATV's side by side. Plus since the 25V isn't a "garage" model, you can put at least a 3rd ATV up into the kitchen area. Then, being a travel trailer, you could probably haul a 4th ATV in the bed of your truck. So it should suit your hauling needs.

On the down side, and this is just personal preference, but having to walk thru the bathroom to get to the main bedroom is kind of awkward. Plus, I don't know what you will need in terms of sleeping arrangements and numbers of people. But it looks like the kitchen is very small with no counter space and minimum storage. But I've found most toy haulers often trade storage space for hauling space. So you would need to look and see if this suits your needs. If you are camping by yourself most of the time, then you probably don't need much storage space. But for me with a wife and 3 kids, I need all the storage space I can find. I hate tripping all over a bunch of stuff piled on the floor because there are no cabinets to put it out of the way.
Bob_E. is offline   Reply With Quote