Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
After a hard night on the forum jumping from one thread to another, not really paying attention to what or where you're at, or what you're saying in the heat of the moment:

Do you go back the next morning and check out or edit (god forbid) what you've done the night before? Kinda like waking up and looking over to see if you made a mistake, if you know what I mean.

Whew! and breathe a sigh of relief. Didn't do anything too stupid! OR, OMG! turn the PC off and go hide for awhile.

Sean made me do it anyway. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-01-2005, 09:26 AM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
After a hard night on the forum jumping from one thread to another, not really paying attention to what or where you're at, or what you're saying in the heat of the moment:

Do you go back the next morning and check out or edit (god forbid) what you've done the night before? Kinda like waking up and looking over to see if you made a mistake, if you know what I mean.

Whew! and breathe a sigh of relief. Didn't do anything too stupid! OR, OMG! turn the PC off and go hide for awhile.

Sean made me do it anyway. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

Old 07-01-2005, 09:43 AM   #3

Tom!

Hehehehe...yeah...been there- done that! That's why you got the three types...a one-bagger, a two-bagger, and then the Coyote look, EY?

Whew right! What a night it was, huh? I notice you guys are back at it this morning...are we going for some type of record?!

Sean
Old 07-01-2005, 10:29 AM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> then the Coyote look </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Love it! Well,seeing as how it rained this morning and there's nothing left to do except sit here until this evening, waiting for the phone to ring, a guys gotta do what a guys gotta do. Everybody will bail today since its the holiday, it'll probably be quiet here this weekend.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:44 AM   #5

I have way to hard of a time just keeping up with you guys... and my speed typing skills are stuck in reverse. If I took the time to re-evaluate everything I typed the night before I'd get fired and divorced at the same time.

Can't type can't spell, what do you do.... Just throw it out there and let it ride!

(Disclaimer)
The thoughts and ramblings from this individual are meant to be informative and entertaining and should never be preformed by anyone under the age of 18. All suggestions, positions and opinions are the sole thoughts of the creator and should not be taken seriously by anyone but the creator

Griz

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 12:34 PM   #6

Griz:

Boy...know how you feel..remember about two weeks ago when this place exploded? I couldn't move the mouse fast enough!!

Maybe we ought to try out some speech recognition software- wouldn't THAT be a hoot!

And love your Disclaimer...can we use it for this site?!

Have a great 4th!

Sean
Old 07-01-2005, 06:17 PM   #7

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
oh, and Sean, Griz, .. and ALL you guys..
there aint no morning after here where you have to worry about what you may have typed or may have said ....who cares ?? ...
(..i'll record it all and remind you at the appropriate time ....)
don't worry about that
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 06:57 PM   #8

Oh I'm sure you will Buddy!

But it is a bit startling when you return back the next day and your read something like "hamster niipples"...what the heck was I thinkin'??!!

Sean
Old 07-01-2005, 07:14 PM   #9

Seanster
i gotta tell you,
this thread has added a year to my life,
now when i think "been there, done that", i know you guys have done the same, had the same worries
thank you,
Mike
Old 07-01-2005, 07:41 PM   #10

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
Seanster
i gotta tell you,
this thread has added a year to my life,
now when i think "been there, done that", i know you guys have done the same, had the same worries
thank you,
Mike </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mikey:

Added a WHOLE bunch of enjoyment to my life, which when you add that to my already great friends and family, just taps out the fun meter.

And yes...the infamous "Been There-Done That" syndrome has lurked in what I would guess- everyone's lives! So you're safe!
Old 07-01-2005, 07:45 PM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">"hamster niipples"...what the heck was I thinkin'??!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

Where the hell_ was I when this was said. Man I tell if you blink around here it takes weeks to catch up.

Sean YCMU(You crack me up)

Yes you can use my disclaimer and feel free to alter it any way you like. Anything for you buddy.

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 07:46 PM   #12

yea Sean, as the months go on,
and we all get used to pulling up that barstool next to each other here on our forum,
i am sure we all get to the point where we are all among buds, aint no big deal'
see you in a couple weeks,
dog
Old 07-01-2005, 09:01 PM   #13

Well said there FD. I suppose we need to bring our barstools on the trip, ey?
Old 07-02-2005, 05:02 PM   #14
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
How about that! And here I thought I was the only one that worried about that. You guys make me feel all warm and fuzzy.