Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-13-2005, 07:15 PM   #15

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:

This is Melon, *Debs wife*(my, how the tide has changed). You'll know its me by all the typos.

Rod </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Huh, That must have been one of them typo's yer talkin bout.

Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2005, 07:23 PM   #16

Welcome to the Wacky World of Toyhauler Owners, Hoverbug. You'll never regret making the jump over here!

And, Fabulous Deb, don't wait a minute more to get that screen name up here, girl! I'm sure Rod and Sammy know you're fabulous -- and the rest of us don't need much convincing. Anyway, you don't want to be blamed for any of Melon's silly typos! I was beginning to think I was destined to be the only gal on this island -- whew!

SandyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #17

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Rod[/QUOTE] Huh, That must have been one of them typo's yer talkin bout.<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>[QUOTE]

Or it could be the way I really feel since she had taken over my screen name

Rod

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 08:17 PM   #18

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Big buford:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:

This is Melon, *Debs wife*(my, how the tide has changed). You'll know its me by all the typos.

Rod </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Huh, That must have been one of them typo's yer talkin bout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Buford!!

Wow...what a catch! Quite the eagle eye like FAtDog and pics!

FabDeb (I love that BTW- Deb- git'er done!)...you mentioned the days were numbered- now we KNOW they're numbered! We're havin one heck of a time figgering out who's yackin!! Rod- time to set her up with her own yackin' machine, and don't forget to set her up with her own login into the 'puter! (got to preserve your alter-ego ya know?).

Dave!

I think the key to all this pricing mess is if you have looked at the entire coach with a good eye, and YOU feel you'd spend $10k on it- that's all that matters...like you, I don't spilt hairs because I get that all day and wish I could smack a few of 'em, so if the "glove fits, you must wear it (er...sumpthin' like that, ey?).

Sean
Old 07-13-2005, 08:27 PM   #19

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
hey!!! whats Rod doing logging on with FabDeb's handle: melon?

lately we just be seeing HER here using that
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:05 PM   #20

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Ha! *Debs wife*I know what you mean. Since I retired(thats been a long time)Donna(aka DaffyDill)has me cleanin, cookin, washin,... you know I think I'm about to get myself in trouble so I'm changing the subject. Did go look at the WW, it's a M-3200 widebody penthouse. It is ingreat condition with a few exceptions. The tires are original and that means replacement.It has been sitting in a pole barn for about a year & a half so its pretty dirty and in need od some Protectall. The interior is like new. The original invoice shows a full page of factory addons. We are not sure we like the socalled penthouse, but then it would be nice to have a bed that would'nt need to be made every night.All appliances work and in fact have hardly been used. The 4kw Kohler genset has 325hrs. The undercarriage looks good, albeit dirty. It has corrugated fiberglas sides and roof,ladder,roofrack,outside shower,bbq accessory, and wd hitch. Tommorow I am going to see if I can get some accurate weight info from WW. Thanks folks for your responces.
Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:13 PM   #21

Dave,

Almost all of the older WW had a penthouse option of some type. Yes, you can leave the bed made and even store things up there during the day or while traveling. Dirt isn't a problem, as long as the trailer looks solid. Sounds like a pretty good unit. Check on weights, and if it's do-able for your burb and the price is right, sounds like you found yourself a TH'er.

Good luck,

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 10:54 PM   #22

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
it is really sounding like a find. Original owner, AND its been stored inside!
Need some tires and some Protectal. Easy enough.
And the gen has been run on an average a couple hours a month, although maybe not at all for a year or so. Those things prefer to be exercised.

That does sound like a good unit. I think I would be getting pretty excited.

On a seperate subject and out of curiosity Dave, talk to us about your camping up there. That area is almost uncomparable I know, it is a beautiful and diverse area,
but do you camp and forest ride, or duneing down at the beach area, canoeing,...? What do we got going on there with Dave and DaffyDill?
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 06:12 AM   #23

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Gosh Mike, I don't know where to start other than to say for us this little spot in the high desert of S. Oregon is paradise. Well maybe paradise is a stretch but we do like it here. The vistas are something. We have a modest home south of KFalls with a panoramic view of agriculture, farming and ranching and Mt. Shasta in the background. I'll tell you, Shasta on a clear morning like today is nothing short of beautiful. The morning sunrise lights up the glacier as if it is glowing. Mike I gotta feed the critters but will post back shortly. Have a great day.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:33 AM   #24

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Well the critters are fed and now taking a nap. Talk abouth a dogs life. The critters btw are a yellow lab,collie & golden/mastiffplus 7 kittys. And birds, do we have birds! I call then fellow aviators. As far as camping and such, the Klamath Basin is on the eastern side of the Cascades so there is a variety of terrain from forrest to desert. Plenty of trails to be explored. In fact Mike I thought of you & family Sunday. We took the dogs for a romp at Topsy Rec Park on the Klamath River and there were folks boating, sking & jet sking on the water along with a group of 4 wheelers riding the trails. Topsy Park is a BLM site at the end of the Topsy Stage Coach trail originally from Copco,Ca to KFalls. The camp ground is on the water with about 15 primitive sites. Water is available & there is a nice boatramp. To the south by Tule Lake there is Lava Beds Park with great sites & trails. So much more. Back to the WW; today I need to find weights for the M-3200. NADA shows 5500 and I know thats not accurate.
Old 07-14-2005, 05:50 PM   #25

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Hey folks. Posted some pics of the WW M-3200 in photos.
Old 07-14-2005, 06:05 PM   #26

Hoverbug:

Great! From what I can see of the pics, it looks pretty nice! Are you biting at the bit yet?!

One of these days we've got to make it up to the Oregon side of things...I've been through it on business, and it really is beautiful up there!!

Sean
Old 07-14-2005, 07:02 PM   #27

Dave,

I've been up to Crater Lake two times in my life. It is in my opinion the most beautiful lake in the U.S. We want to get back up that way in the next year or so. I'll have to let you know when were heading that way.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2005, 07:30 PM   #28

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Sean, Mark,,come on up.. "You can do it" As I told Mike theres always longnecks in the cooler & I can have some wings on the barbi in no time.