Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 07-13-2005, 01:00 PM   #1

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Hi folks. I've been lurking here for a while and would't you know it but FatDog made a cast and now I have the hook firmly in my lip. You guys have so much fun I'v been out looking at TH's and lo and behold this morning the paper has a '93 WW M3200. I will look at this evening, but in the meantime does anyone have an opinon on this rig? Good or not so good? Other than the great posts here I don't have any TH experience and would appreciate any input. Oh,the asking is $12k. NADA Guides does not have any numbers on the rig. Thanks, Dave.

Hoverbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 07-13-2005, 01:00 PM   #2

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon (The right side of the Cascades and home of Crater Lake)
Hi folks. I've been lurking here for a while and would't you know it but FatDog made a cast and now I have the hook firmly in my lip. You guys have so much fun I'v been out looking at TH's and lo and behold this morning the paper has a '93 WW M3200. I will look at this evening, but in the meantime does anyone have an opinon on this rig? Good or not so good? Other than the great posts here I don't have any TH experience and would appreciate any input. Oh,the asking is $12k. NADA Guides does not have any numbers on the rig. Thanks, Dave.

Old 07-13-2005, 02:18 PM   #3

Hey Hoverbug-
Welcome to our happy hang-out. (btw this is Deb, "melon" is my husband). We've only been TH'n for a little over a year, so I can't help you with any info about that rig, but good luck with your search.
Deb

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #4

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Thanks Deb. You are the "Fabulous One" eh!
Old 07-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #5

Hoverbug,

You fit right in!!!

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:44 PM   #6

Send a message via MSN to FatDog

there is no doubt that dave fits right in
(of course i'm not sure yet that he knows that the new guy has always thrown a huge party for the rest of us,
same as we all did of course )

and that was a nice welcome by FabDeb as well !!

BUT, i can't remember the WW model M3200
(I can't remember the '60s either though,...
oh yea thats right...... NOBODY remembers those ...)

maybe other people would know more about this elusive M3200.
But, i do think that Sandy and King recently sold their couple year old FB2200 for ...
ahhhh.. i can't even remember that..... $21000 prox???
and that was essentially a brand new sweetheart of a model.
So if we are talking a 15 year old model (they produce a year or so ahead of real time), i would offer LESS then that 12.

If the rig is in good condition, and the GCVR of that year is consitent with what you want to carry, then i would say the $10K would be gooooood.

Whens the party Dave????
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:52 PM   #7

Dave,

Forgot to say that my WW was a 1994 Superlite, 20'. I don't remember the weight numbers, but it was fine to pull behind a 1/2 T truck. Sorry, I don't remember a model M3200. Am I wrong guessing that it's 32' in lenght? Must be a pull trailer?

Look it over closely, inside and out and under. Check the straps holding the water/waste tanks. Check the axels to make sure they are not bent. Those original WW were not built to carry the heavy weights of todays toys.

Good luck,

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 02:58 PM   #8

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Well Mike I always have beer in the cooler but since you're the one who set the hook you have to bring the ice I need to do some more research but good minds think alike, I guess, 10 grand sounds about right to me. But if it's in as good condition as stated maybe more. And the poor guy just had a stroke so I don't want to be cruel. I'll take a look at 1730 and post back.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:07 PM   #9

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
Dave
i also have never been an arm wrestler over costs when it comes to stuff like this. Lifes too short. Fair is fair and i've always been happy with that.

The cost in that general area would seem to be reasonable, but Clark mentioned a good point. WW's product did some maturing during those years, as did all toyhaulers.

really looking forward to hearing about it.
Shoot a digital pic if you can and post it tonite.
It will be interesting.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 03:10 PM   #10

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Yes, Clark it's a 32'TT. Should be good to pull with the Burb. And yeah I agree with a good crawl around. Always bring along a bamboo beach mat on a lookabout.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:19 PM   #11

Vintage RV Owners Club
Ford Super Duty Owner
Right on Mike. A reasonable price is good for me. I don't like to be nickel dimed and won't do it to others. One good thing is they are the original owners. The Kencraft has been with the same folks also. It's like new inside. The quest now is to find a loan value. NADA does'nt list the value nor does my bank. If I like what I see tonight I try some dealers. Did find a value on a '94 M3200 of $12,500 wholesale without options. We'll see.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:38 PM   #12

Oh great-it seems as though the word is spreading about all this "fabulous" nonsense. Boy how word travels around this place I'm glad to see you're getting some words of wisdom from these guys. Keep us posted.

BTW FD (thats FatDog, not FabDeb) I don't remember the 60's either...'cause I wasn't born yet . Please don't hate me for the age razz...I just couldn't resist

xoxoxo,
Deb

WW LE3505
Old 07-13-2005, 05:46 PM   #13

Speed reeding for alcoholics.... Someone said beer. Thats good ehnough for me. Welcome aboard now wheres the Ice chest.

Griz

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2005, 06:23 PM   #14

HoverBug
Welcome aboard. This is Melon, Debs wife(my, how the tide has changed). You'll know its me by all the typos.
Good luck with the new investment, or rather the whole in the ground we all throw money into. We just sold our SuperLite and are waiting the arrival or our LE sometime in the near future. About you model in question, the only thing I can offer up is check the outriggers to make sure they are not bent. I think that every manufacturer had that problem in the beginning. Other than that, good luck.

Rod

WW LE3505