Toy Hauler cooling/heating and Q's
My family and I are considering a toy hauler for 3 reasons:
1. A place to store our kayaks, boards, gear, and dogs.
2. We love the additional couches, table, and bed size for the kids (a teen room).
3. It appears that TH's are better made than TT's.
Here are my questions:
1. Does the garage area (when separated by a sliding door) heat and cool well enough to be used as a living space for the kids?
2. Are TH's structurally better built than TT's? (ie... axles, walls, framing..ect.)
3. Are there brands or types of builds to avoid? We are considering the Vengance Super Sport by Forest River.
Any and all advice is appreciated. Thanks.