Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-15-2005, 05:41 PM   #15

[img]J:\DCIM\101MSDCF\DCS02243.JPG[/img]
yeah, my radio doubles as my saving account.

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-15-2005, 06:03 PM   #16

WWFan, It was part of the package. The honey we need this for safety reasons before we pick up the trailer package. I'm 4 of 5 this year since I misssed Xmas in Iraq. Got the truck the LE the hitch and the TrailAir. Wife put her foot down when I wanted the lift kit and new tires and wheels....next Xmas

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:11 PM   #17

OH Griz....

Good slide in there! "Honey...this 'catraption' will cure cancer!"...I'm getting the idea...wish you had posted about a month ago!

Geezzz....day late and dollar short, eh?

What's on the agenda for THIS Christmas?!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:18 PM   #18

All a lift does is cause problems. Save your money. Hey, I got the general idea about how to load pics, but when I right click on the pic from the photo album I dont have the "properties" option. I knew I should have paid attention in computer class.

WW LE3505
Old 06-15-2005, 06:24 PM   #19

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
i almost hate to ask this,
because this thread should stay on course, its a good one, and i bet a lot more guys will consider he TrailAir once they see pics of install and then a report of how it works,
BUT,....

are there different ways some of you guys "introduce" new toys into the house and past the 'gatekeeper' when say.... you've bought them without exactly getting her official knowledge??
i brought home my Firestone airbags a couple nights ago, i have most everything sent to the saltmine, and i just mayyyy have kinda snuck it into the house and put the box against the wall in the den area, and then CASUALLY grab it on Saturday after it seems to have become 'part of my clutter' and install it. Funny thing is, Cordie then usually at the same time kinda pulls out a Nordstoms wrapper and casually opens it up in front of me with something for her. I think I've been made.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:31 PM   #20

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:
Hey, I got the general idea about how to load pics, but when I right click on the pic from the photo album I dont have the "properties" option. I knew I should have paid attention in computer class. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have a Mac? What I do is choose the "open image in new window" option, then cut and paste the URL at the top of the new window.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:34 PM   #21

FD, I try to pass them off as "family purchases", you know, thing for the trailer are for the family, things that go in the gun safe, "family purchase", extra thing that go on the truck, "family purchase". It'a all in the way you word it I guess.

WW LE3505
Old 06-15-2005, 06:35 PM   #22

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
MAC, now thats a good thought. It could even be easier then what the rest of us go thru with Windows.
But Melon, i just sent you a PM going over the pic posting with some detail
Give it a try
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:37 PM   #23

Grizwald2, I want to hear how that works when you get your rig. It looks like it will really improve the comfort while towing.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 06:45 PM   #24

FD
Got your PM. Thanks

The problem is when I rt click on the larger image in the photo album I dont have the "properties" option. I do have that option when I rt click on the title on the bottom of the pic, but when I highlight that URL and cut and paste on my post, I get a littl square with the <span class="ev_code_RED">red x</span>. Do I need special permission to do this?

WW LE3505
Old 06-15-2005, 06:46 PM   #25

Melon I hope this helps you post pics

06 LE 3505
Old 06-15-2005, 06:52 PM   #26

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
i almost hate to ask this,
because this thread should stay on course, its a good one, and i bet a lot more guys will consider he TrailAir once they see pics of install and then a report of how it works,
BUT,....

are there different ways some of you guys "introduce" new toys into the house and past the 'gatekeeper' when say.... you've bought them without exactly getting her official knowledge??
i brought home my Firestone airbags a couple nights ago, i have most everything sent to the saltmine, and i just mayyyy have kinda snuck it into the house and put the box against the wall in the den area, and then CASUALLY grab it on Saturday after it seems to have become 'part of my clutter' and install it. Funny thing is, Cordie then usually at the same time kinda pulls out a Nordstoms wrapper and casually opens it up in front of me with something for her. I think I've been made. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

GUYS: Time to lower the "Cone of Silence"....

Mikey...you have no idea how many times I've done that- you know, you just gotta 'pick the right moment', as well as give you time to really rationalize the purchase! If you could get away with getting something like airbags on the truck without her knowing it...you're a better man than I AM! But the explain thing after she spots the gauges is easier than it seems...remember...it's easier to get forgiveness than it is permission! [Darn 'dear'- they only cost 50 bucks!). (BTW...doesn't work with extramarital affairs, so don't try it- I DIDN'T learn the hard way...I just know alot of friends who did).

OK...you can raise the "Cone" now...coast is safe.

Sean
Old 06-15-2005, 06:54 PM   #27

Fatdog nothing wrong with going off topic thats how we all get along. "Blue collar comedy tour Daimonds, That'll shut her up"

Griz

Sidenote: High Deasert and everyone else. when the trailer arives I will shoot some pics and give you an honest assessment of this pinbox and how I like the pullrite slider. So until the end of July, Cheers

06 LE 3505
Old 06-15-2005, 06:54 PM   #28

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by melon:
FD, I try to pass them off as "family purchases", you know, thing for the trailer are for the family, things that go in the gun safe, "family purchase", extra thing that go on the truck, "family purchase". It'a all in the way you word it I guess. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And melon...as long as you have a Quicken category set up for "Family Purchases", you should be safe! Semantics have nothing to do with it!

Sean