Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 06-15-2005, 06:55 PM   #29

Im not getting any of that, This sucks, Im going to pick up on this tomorrow. Thank you all for your help

WW LE3505
melon is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-15-2005, 07:00 PM   #30

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>"Blue collar comedy tour Daimonds, That'll shut her up"

Melon if your wife reads that I mean no offence besides the cone of silence was up she can't see this.

Griz

06 LE 3505
Grizwald2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:17 PM   #31

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Melon if your wife reads that I mean no offence besides the cone of silence was up she can't see this.
Griz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Melon:

The "this sucks" bit has got me a tad cornfused...whatdayamean?

And Griz...I've never had the Cone fail me yet...and don't wanna find out it's the first time! (maybe I'll shoot a pre-emptive shot across the bow before I blurt, but it may not have worked since Fatdog blurted first! Fattie...go to your room NOW! [oh...you're in it!)]

Awww....too much!
WWFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 07:58 PM   #32

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Melon:

And Griz...I've never had the Cone fail me yet...and don't wanna find out it's the first time! (maybe I'll shoot a pre-emptive shot across the bow before I blurt, but it may not have worked since Fatdog blurted first! Fattie...go to your room NOW! [oh...you're in it!)] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now that is just getting too funny
But first of all Melon was saying "that sucks" becasue he couldn't get his pics to post, not at anyone else. I'm geting frustrated for him too
BUT,... that "Cone Of Silence" thing, i die laughing when i think of Maxwell Smart and his boss and that darn Cone of Silence. Those were the FUNNIEST of all the Get Smarts. In all seriousness, they slayed me.

And thanks for nailing me for the 'prime blurter' (PB) this time around.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2005, 08:00 PM   #33

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Melon if your wife reads that I mean no offence besides the cone of silence was up she can't see this.
Griz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

O.K. guys, now if you swear this will really protect me from 'the gatekeeper', i'll trust you. She's standing right behind me, but i trust you guys that she can't hear or see anything i say or type while invoking The Cone Ruling.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:16 PM   #34

You must beware of the gatekeeper at all times.

Sorry about the confussion. I am having a heck of a time getting my pics to post, and I cant seem to nail it. You all are just wonderful, and thank you all so much for the help. This stuff usually works out for the most part, I think this is one of those rare times where no matter how much I try, or how ever different I do it, I just wont be able to get it to work. Nothing is coming up like you all say it should. I guess for know I can just leave them in the photo album and refer to them. Again, thanks all.

WW LE3505
Old 06-15-2005, 08:19 PM   #35

this is the PROPERTIES of that 'red box' you just posted:
http://irv2.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4530&limit=recent
Old 06-15-2005, 08:20 PM   #36

and here it is with a different click:
http://irv2.com/photopost/data/12067...m/DSC02243.JPG

Nice kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-15-2005, 08:22 PM   #37

melon
i believe that you are getting the properties from 'THE PAGE' itself and not the big picture.
That is it.
You need to right click with your pointer right OVER the picture you want to capture, not on the address of the page itself.

i take it that we have all just met Sammie ???
Old 06-15-2005, 08:25 PM   #38

yeah, doesn't she have the look of a kid that would cram eight bucks whorth of change into a new CD player?

OK, so how am I bringin' up the red box, and you can bing up my pics?

WW LE3505
Old 06-15-2005, 08:27 PM   #39

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FatDog:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Melon:

And Griz...I've never had the Cone fail me yet...and don't wanna find out it's the first time! (maybe I'll shoot a pre-emptive shot across the bow before I blurt, but it may not have worked since Fatdog blurted first! Fattie...go to your room NOW! [oh...you're in it!)] </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Now that is just getting too funny
But first of all Melon was saying "that sucks" becasue he couldn't get his pics to post, not at anyone else. I'm geting frustrated for him too
BUT,... that "Cone Of Silence" thing, i die laughing when i think of Maxwell Smart and his boss and that darn Cone of Silence. Those were the FUNNIEST of all the Get Smarts. In all seriousness, they slayed me.

And thanks for nailing me for the 'prime blurter' (PB) this time around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike!

You just gotta quit doing that to me! Jeeses...I just woke up the household! Now the Gatekeeper is wondering what she missed! <span class="ev_code_RED">Hiding all previous posts just to be sure they're cloaked]</span>

Griz...melon...FD...THIS is why I like iRV2...glad to have you guys onboard!

Still ROFLMAO! [Klink!]

Sean
Old 06-15-2005, 08:29 PM   #40

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">yeah, doesn't she have the look of a kid that would cram eight bucks whorth of change into a new CD player? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I probably wouldn't even mind with a cool kid like that ,
right click on the PICTURE, not the page itself.
I swear you are closer to getting this then a bug's head to his behind on my windshield.
Old 06-15-2005, 08:39 PM   #41

OK...this is TOO much..Mike: you're gonna be responsible for my illness in the AM!

Melon...let me clarify if I can quit laughing...make sure your mouse is set for a right click which brings up a "sub-menu". Second, make sure your menus are not shortened by the dreaded "Show me the most recent commands I've used" , or use the 'down arrow' option on the sub-menu to see more selections. You will find "Properties" on that sub-menu, but only after you have maximized the pic in the Photo Section...highlight with your mouse the URL text that shows. THAT is what you want to use to paste into the URL button on your post menu.

If all of this doesn't work, go grab another beer, call me within 10 minutes, or try again tomorrow after the beer has run it's course!

Love you guys!

Sean
Old 06-15-2005, 08:50 PM   #42

Yeah, thats what I have been doin'.

Here we go, step by step
1) goto photo page
2) click recent photo that I want to post
3) photo enlarges
4) right click to show options
5) go back to post and complain because nothing happens at tht point.

See, when I right click on the picture I get options like "open Link, open link in new window, save target as..., print target, save picture as, copy, copy as, and add bookmark. I know I should get the properties link like you all say, but nothing.

Tomorrow I'll try it at my office computer. Then I'll know if my computer in messed up, or I'm a dumb ***.

WW LE3505