Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 06-21-2006, 06:34 PM   #1
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
OK, here's the deal. What do you'all think, does the topics in the sticky's help, shouldn't be there, or nice to see. I'm not going to start a poll on this but if you have a real thought, one way or the other,let me know and we'll think about another way to go. You can PM me, ya know.

Thanks
Tom

Vette Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 06-21-2006, 06:34 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
OK, here's the deal. What do you'all think, does the topics in the sticky's help, shouldn't be there, or nice to see. I'm not going to start a poll on this but if you have a real thought, one way or the other,let me know and we'll think about another way to go. You can PM me, ya know.

Thanks
Tom

Old 06-21-2006, 07:22 PM   #3

Yea they do....I think they are cool, The weight police are going to love the middle one.
I think Rig pictures are going to be a big hit !!...Nice work kid
Old 06-21-2006, 08:34 PM   #4

Oh geesh Knucklehead...just figured out who the heck you were! "HEY"....you have a good one over here, OK? And keep it clean and simple!

Senoir Tomas: Great idea! We've just got to make sure everyone specs out their coach with all the goodies so everyone can compare apples-to-apples.

I'm still tryin' to find mine...I've got a thread somewhere around here...dang...found it, and of course the pics are gone...I'll get back to ya...all I remember is she's a heffer.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:01 PM   #5
Moderator Emeritus

Oklahoma Boomers Club
Would you believe I don't have one pict of the rig in tow. I'll tell you what, you all give me some slack and I'll have more than you want in a few weeks after we get back from NM. Remember when I told you we still didn't have a digital camera, well now we do. Just have to have a chance to use it! PICTS COMING!
Old 06-21-2006, 09:11 PM   #6

I like the sticky's.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:22 PM   #7

[QUOTE]Originally posted by WWFan:
Oh geesh Knucklehead...just figured out who the heck you were! "HEY"....you have a good one over here, OK? And keep it clean and simple!

Senoir Tomas: Great idea! We've just got to make sure everyone specs out their coach with all the goodies so everyone can compare apples-to-apples.

I'm still tryin' to find mine...I've got a thread somewhere around here...dang...found it, and of course the pics are gone...I'll get back to ya...all I remember is she's a heffer. [/QUOTE
I knew you would, promise i'll behave.
Old 06-21-2006, 10:22 PM   #8

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lincster:
I like the sticky's. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like them too. Great addition.
high desert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 03:38 AM   #9

Since you asked, on the sticky titled List of Popular TH Modifications there is too much chit-chat, people want to see pictures and descriptions of mods, at least this people do.

TB

WW FS2300
twinbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 04:37 AM   #10

Tom,
The Stickys are just fine.. I like the differant colors though... Actualy a differant size and shape.... Come to think of it I like the ones with funny sayings.... well, I guess at the end of the day the good old yellow ones are fine...

2006 Ford King Ranch F350DW 4X4 w/Towpac 6.0
Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:19 AM   #11

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twinbubba:
Since you asked, on the sticky titled List of Popular TH Modifications there is too much chit-chat, people want to see pictures and descriptions of mods, at least this people do.

TB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Twinny Baby:

You know...you're right....one of these days I'll either pare out a lot of the rhetoric, or just start another with just links to the various Mod threads...what do you think would be a better plan?

Hey...and Del: You owe us some pics of that mighty-fine looking F350!!!

Sean
Old 06-22-2006, 06:28 AM   #12

I think that would be great Sean. I know conversing with friends is one of the great things about forums but a sticky like that should stick more to the topic IMHO.

TB

WW FS2300
twinbubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2006, 06:40 AM   #13

And I agree TB...I'll see what I can do about cleaning it up...if there's anyone out there that has a problem with that, please let me know- I don't want to offend anyone by doing so!

Sean
Old 06-22-2006, 08:46 PM   #14

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by WWFan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by twinbubba:

TB </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Twinny Baby:

You know...you're right....one of these days I'll either pare out a lot of the rhetoric, or just start another with just links to the various Mod threads...what do you think would be a better plan?

Hey...and Del: You owe us some pics of that mighty-fine looking F350!!!

Sean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know I know... We will get some pics here next week as I am going up to Apple Valley to pick up the WW and tow her down to the OC. Do a good clean-up and get it ready to haul Harleys. Don't like towing them but If I ride my bike,, no one will tow the 5er... or not in MY truck.. LOL... I'll get some picks out.

2006 Ford King Ranch F350DW 4X4 w/Towpac 6.0
Aviator is offline   Reply With Quote