Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > TRAVEL TRAILER, 5th WHEEL & TRUCK CAMPER FORUMS > Toy Haulers Discussion
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 05-18-2005, 02:18 PM   #15

Clark, I'm @ 30th East and H-6 I assume you're off west Ave. P area?.......Bill
TwinCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 05-18-2005, 02:53 PM   #16

Bill,

Yes your right, Ave P (now Rancho Vista Blvd) and 50th St West. Let me know when you get your new rig, I'd like to see it.

Clark

2005 F350 PSD CC DRW Tow Boss
C.CARNEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 01:39 PM   #17

Clark I'll let ya know if/when, BTW, nice stuuf I visited your web site, those 5th wheels are pretty darn nice...Bill
Old 05-20-2005, 02:44 PM   #18

Send a message via MSN to FatDog
twincam,
after seeing that Alfa are you starting to think just maybe the 5'rs are alright?
Don't give up on the toyhauler notion just yet though, Clark has had them for many years and is just in a state of temporary change, luxerious change, but still the same he'll be pulling muddy bikes again before too many years go by.
FatDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 08:08 PM   #19

FatDog,
Alright!? The 5'rs are bad, not to mention the rigs pullin em! Maybe cuz of all the toys everybody hauls I feel more at home here then MH section, no disrespect.I think, as a buddy of mine put it, the commonality of everyone with all the cool stuff the group hauls/totes plays with! Still eyeing the MH w/garage, but ya never know......Bill
Old 05-20-2005, 11:06 PM   #20

Bill,
i'm starting to get so interested in this quest of yours, that i may reverse my advice of 'take your time' and instead go to 'would someone please get one of those soon!!' They do look cool.
We see A LOT of MH's pullings trailers here in SoCal, but you and your MH-garage idea would be a gem. Plus you're close enough, we could all come over and check it out after you got it.
Have you started kicking tires yet?
good luck buddy
Old 05-22-2005, 12:12 PM   #21

FatDog, I had actually kicked a couple of tires/checking funding options/liquidations/etc. The one I haven't had the oportunity to see in person is the Gulstream Endura Max, might try next weekend down at San Diego area at Le Meza. I just left a buddys house that has a class A and after the LiL women seeing that she is saying lets just go for it. I had a wee bit of a wrench thrown in my spokes last Thurs. My youngest son and his new wife found out that their baby to be is at 25 weeks and she is already dilating which is way bad. She had to stop work and we just hope the baby will make it, the goal right now is to get her to 28 weeks and even then they say there is 50/50 chance of everything being alright, I have faith in the Lord that he (Ace) will be OK! Anyway the LiL women and I are going to have to help em out so they don't lose the house/etc during next few months them only having one income right now so I my have a litle set back, but thats nothing for a stepper! Thanks....Bill
Old 05-23-2005, 05:39 AM   #22

thats heavy news Bill
Your boy and his new wife are lucky to have folks like you. We here will also hope for the best and remain concerned.

When you and the lil' woman get back on track with the A plan, we'll look forward to hearing how it goes. And La Mesa is just a few miles don the road from me, if you kick tires there (was it at 10,000 ?) give me a holler and we'd meet you there for just a couple minutes to have a looksee too.

Mike
Old 05-24-2005, 02:37 PM   #23

FatDog, thanks for kinds words I really appreciate it. Won't be going to La Meza in San Diego,hope to meet when/if we get the MH/garage. I found a La Meza in San Bernardino, only about an hour and 15 from here so we will go fri. to check it out. That way we can be fairly close to home if the baby comes. They did more tests yesterday and they said he could be born any day now so the LiL women and I want to stay close. Thanks again for your hospitality.....Bill